ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340511
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Finally here is the list

Total users participated: 119

http://s16.postimg.org/os9i41u9h/listivan1.jpg
http://s17.postimg.org/uc0un4iq7/listivan2.jpg
http://s18.postimg.org/p4t34pcjt/listivan3.jpg
http://s1.postimg.org/v3bg5h0nj/listivan4.jpg
http://s18.postimg.org/kzmrwj45l/listivan5.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Wow, awesome work. I've sent this to the Quest Guru (Tass).

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hey Ivan,

Let me do whath I can to talk about each game and its status for quests:

Sonny series - I'll talk with Krin; He implemented quests for Sinjid, so if he has the time, I think we can make this happen for Sonny 2. Same with Flight.

Exit Path - It's possible... but don't hold your breath. This goes for all John games.

Raze / SFH - I'll lump these together, since they're basically the same game. SFH2 has quests... because of that, SFH1 and Raze 1/2 aren't high priority.

Last Stand - I spoke with Con about this already (and Warfare). He's not opposed to it, he's just super busy with Dead Zone... so no ETA.

Gemcraft series - Labyrinth has quests. This goes for other similar games on the list (like Burrito Bison; BBR has quests).

CtC series - Something is coming out for this sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Amorphous+ - 99% sure this game is AS2.

Chaos Faction - AS2.

Into Space 2 - it's coming! yay!

Learn 2 Fly - reached out to the dev, haven't heard back

ShellShock Live 2 - it's coming! yay!

Doodle God 2 - it's coming! yay!

Bubble Tanks 3 - it's coming! yay!

Hope that helps to answer things about a large number of games on the list.
-Tass

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Thank you for your response.
Information are more than helpful.
I'm especially glad for some information
If you need to have all of this in an electronic format,I can send to Ferret by email.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

I'm sorry for the ridiculous question, but does "AS2" means?

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

*what does

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

It means: Almost certainly, or if you like almost sure too

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

AS2 means that it's a different programming language than the usual AS3 (The AS stands for ActionScript by the way).
I guess that means AS2 games won't be getting quests at all? Or what's the deal?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I did not pay attention to it, I was so excited about some games that I thought yeah "almost certainly"

Yognautik
Yognautik
12 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny 2

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Quest story

http://s3.postimg.org/8avde4bxv/ivan_ag_copy.jpg

I was directed to a red tank, my God I have a nuke,I have to adjust the angle and speed.I shot, I hit the green tank so hard that he bounced so high into the sky.But unfortunately for him, he was hit by a rocket that flew up to the moon,and as he did not have the equipment against the UFO, they kidnapped him and took him to another planet.And they put him in jail for future experiments!

In the cell next to him was a guy named Sonny.They decided to flee, but is not easy task to escape from Alcatraz.Especially from new Alcatraz!So they have decided to construct the catapult and demolish the outer walls of prison.It took them three shots! But the gold medal in the form of a tape, comes with only 2 shots!Sonny got mad because some girl named Felicity hit and destroyed the walls with only two shots,and took the tape!

Here they separated,He continued his journey alone, continued to wander around this corrupted planet,asking himself who is responsible for so much corruption.It started to rain, so he looked for a shelter,and he find the cave.In the cave was a strange rabbit, who had tattooed inscription Versu,
he wonder what does that mean. Rabbit attacked him, and he had to defend himself, he did not want,but in self-defense he killed the rabbit.

But God sees all!God did not like how stranger was treating the animals, so he decided to send stranger home. He mixed up the soap and water and made bubble.He decided to improvise!He armed bubble with more bubbles
so he would be able to pass through the meteor field on his way home.

Finally he landed on the planet Earth.Just one door share him from returning home.Will he succeed ...

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Explanation: I made quest wheel based on the answer from administrator Tasselfoot regarding to games that we want quests for. The story is just a fantasy and represents a form of gratitude.

Alternatively it can be used for a forum game
Wheel Adventure Game

Objective: Make a imaginative story

Rules:
The story can start from any point.
The story can flow only in a clockwise direction,
or in opposite way around clock, but the fields can not be skipped!

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

Ivan(x^7): Respect for the wild story. If I were as creative... well, let's just say I would at least write a better post. ;-D

As for chipping in to the thread: I would suggest Rebuild / Rebuild 2 - the games are well-rated (and possibly well-loved as well) and quite challenging. Even so, some more goals would be nice to turn the fun up a bit.

Cheers,
Aenye

treydre69
treydre69
3 posts
Peasant

I think you should at least for the games that are mostly played or have the best reviews are the games that have quest and also there should be a thing like " The Quest of the Day", and have a tournament to see who can get the quest the fastest. Also the person or people that have completed the most quests in a day, week, or a month should get prizes like says some sort of honor quest and have there name on the cover page of Armor Games. Thank for your time. Treydre69

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Cool idea on the Quest story, have you tried putting that in the Forum Games?

Showing 211-225 of 499