ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340510
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

MMOs need more players... and if you don't want to spend some time on it, don't do the quests... (Dawn of the dragons' quests took me a week...)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Insectonator, Bubble Tanks, Warfare, Sonny, Last Stand series.

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

I was playing LotS which is similar so yeah it took me less time, but it is still pretty simple for most of the quests... btw, relying on other players to go further in the game is the base of any MMO you know ?

I'd like to add that no quest is "skill based". With time you can have then all with no real difficulties

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

@yahel, I played like 2 minutes a day, so yes 1 week to get lv 30. I'll soon have the others btw...

And as I see you play DotD, you should know that this game, or LotS, has no official site to play it. only 4 servers (facebook, kongregate, AG and newgrounds)

T29T
T29T
3 posts
Shepherd

The last stand: Union City

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Galaxy Jumper

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Scuba

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Amorphous plus has very hard in-game medals. But I do not like the game much.

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

Sorry to repeat myself, but quests on MMO games needing a wide community to live would be a good thing. quests should be a little more advertising games worth the trying

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

actually there are no "carbon copy of another MMO". And the life of a MMO is the number of players in it. So if YOU don't like these quests, it's your problem, you do not have to finish every quest. Plus I saw your posts in the Dotd's thread. you're doing it really wrong... it takes way less time to make these quests (even the bsi 11) if you have a higher LSI. Which is the basis of the game, in case you had not noticed. By the way, my post doesn't concern only LotS, but most of the MMOs.

And once again, these quests hardly involve skills. Just time and a little luck

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Earn to Die 2012
Zombogrinder 2
Clash of the Dragons
Trigger Knight
Monsters Den The Book of Dread

Ltclass
Ltclass
2 posts
Shepherd

Any of the last stands or warfare series by conartists

mrtn78
mrtn78
1 posts
Treasurer

Im a TogeProductions fan so any of their games with medals would be awesome !

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

ive noticed there are no quests for the games i like most.
that is the "space invaders" type of games. like Starmageddon, Bullet Heaven or boss battle. would be cool to have one of those whit quests.

maddog555
maddog555
1 posts
Peasant

strike force heroes 1

Showing 181-195 of 499