ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340467
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hey... why not adding quests to some of the SHIFT games? they are good, funny and classic

Diamond Hollow II! Don't see why not...

Yeah, I also agree with that one

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Maybe in some good point and click or escape game like Escape cube Series, Submachine Series and others of the type (last door series can be cool too !) As for submachine did it's possible to add the episodes 6 to 11 or maybe more in armorgames.com ? I will join Doombreed on Sonny 1&2 too ^^

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

How about one or two quests in String Theory? it's short and nice

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

maby some Quests on "The Last Stand Union City" two reasons there are more then 22,000,000 players who play it and it have a rating of 96

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

So... I've made a small list with some games I like, which I think that deserve some quests:

Into Space 3: Xmas Story - a really cool and funny game, I think this one should have some quests, just like Into Space 2 had
WarLight - a really nice strategy game, I don't see why not
Big Tower Tiny Square - This game was released quite recently and it is rated 82, I would like to have quests on it. And also, it's been a long time we don't have quests in Very Hard games

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@JoshPlayer97 How do you mean exactly? A way to choose which Quests will be seen on the first page?

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

make quests for monster clearer, it´s such a good game

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmmm... how about Mine of Sight or Castle Wars 2.5?
Both of them are rated highly (83 and 84) and are pretty cool!

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

I`m going back to game that I loved playing that maybe not everyone has played. This game being Scuba if you haven`t played it is just great crafting game. It has really relaxing music with a amazing soothing music track. I think it deserve a quest as it great experience and solid game design.

Secondly going back farther back into my bank of games. [Coffee Break Hero] certainly fits quest system it is fun fast hack and slash game with a great ending to it. It certainly is not the hardest game but it is one of more fun games to play. Has good ending to it and should certainly be in talk for having a quest.

Third Game cause know I`m just remembering all these games you have is (Rebuild 2.If no one suggested it amazing game probably quest can be center on ending and difficulty. Nothing more to say about the game why it has 92/100. Survive the zombie with people and resources that you got.

Forth game: My Friend Pedro its goofy shooter with bullet time. It has crazy plot and uses bullet time really well. If you haven`t play it is quick enjoyable experience.
... I need to stop or I`ll be typing here for a while so I`ll leave list
Physic Arrow, Con Artist Last stand games just all of those zombie games, Storm the house, Crunch ball 3000, Toss the Turtle, Bubble tank 1 and 2, Castle Woodwarf, Nuclear plant, Castle Wars 2.5, Sand of the Coliseum, Kick the Critter, Dude and Zombies, Bunny Invasion-Easter Special, Doodle God 1 and 2, Balloon in the Wasteland, Warfare of 1917, The Next Floor.

I have problem I have play way to many game. Though anyways if you want me to explain any reason why they should get some achievement point love. I`ll be sitting here and probably playing games.

Piterpicher
Piterpicher
1 posts
Bard

I would love to see quests for Idle Web Tycoon, since it has more than a million plays and 88% likes. I even have some ideas:

Thanks For Support (Easy): Name your website ArmorGames.com.

Unethical (Easy): Get 10 botnets.

Of Course (Medium): Unlock World Dominator.

Snaking (Medium): Get 20 points at the Snake minigame.

Five Worlds Are Mine (Hard): Reach Rank 5.

Idle Within Idle (Hard): Get One Mind in Idle Mini Tycoon.

Terrific Twenty (Insane): Reach Rank 20.

I hope these are good ideas. Thank you for reading.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

This game.

Please add a quest regarding the server room and water.

desiresanonymity
desiresanonymity
1 posts
Grand Duke

Press the Button would probably be a good candidate. Just avoid making the Quests too tedious. I'm still traumatized from Hero Simulator's "Interstellar Explorer" quest.

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

No, quests on idle games are just the worst imho.

I'd like quests to have a bit of a challenge, something that requires some experience. Just waiting around for some quests to unlock is just not worth it. There are more than enough games on here that are ideal for questing, but idle games are not amongst those. My 2 cents.

THEDOOMSLAYERISBACC
THEDOOMSLAYERISBACC
6 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2/1, those games require some quests.

TheFatRabbit
TheFatRabbit
40 posts
Shepherd

Achievement Unlocked

Showing 466-480 of 499