ForumsForum GamesRiddles

368 78267
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

So, there was a thread on here a while back dedicated to riddles. Thaboss hasn't seen any new thread recently, so he's decided to start his own. Feel free to post and respond to any riddles.

Here's a classic one.

Bob hates his job. One day, while Bob is working on the 34th floor of an office building, he decides he's fed up with it. He rips open a window, and jumps through it. Although Bob is on the 34th floor, and there was nothing to stop, slow down, or cushion his fall, when he landed, he was perfectly fine. How?

• 368 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

What can you get arrested for attempting but not for committing?

KingofEpicFruit
KingofEpicFruit
30 posts
Nomad

terrorism.

KingofEpicFruit
KingofEpicFruit
30 posts
Nomad

Whats black and white and red/read all over?

Dragoncraft
Dragoncraft
35 posts
Nomad

whats a orange man eater?

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

A penguin with a sunburn.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Here are some super hard .... --->

In the middle of the desert, there are the remains of a man holding a broket toothpick. Few meters from him, there is a bag. What Happened?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

And what is the bag then?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

actually no,MaistlinRajere is most close to the answer... but he didnt say what is the bag for

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

yup :3

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

One Cowboy entered a bar full with cowboys. He orders a cup of watter. He drinks it, then the bartender grabs his gun and shoots in the air. The cowboy thanks him and leaves. What Happened?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Right b

Okkk

The Indians, capture three white man. The tie them in a line, so the last one to see the first and the second guy. The second guy to see only the first one, and the first one cant see anyone.They tie one feather on all of them on the head.. If they guess what feather is on their head they are free. If they are wrong, they will die. There are 3 white feathers and 2 black. After few minutes the first man says "White" and the indians let him free. How did he know it was white?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

correct

One woman, goes out, buys new shoes and dies the same night at work. Why?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

One woman, goes out, buys new shoes and dies the same night at work. Why?

I will not disregard murder, accident, natural death, or suicide.

Other than that there really is no logical explanation, at least it isn't obvious anyways. Dang that's a toughie.

You know the first thing I thought was a prostitute, or maybe a clubber. Lmfao.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright..found my book of brainteasers...so now I can add some fun to this..

A teacher tells asks her student a question...how many times can you subtract 6 from 30?
What did the student tell the teacher for the correct answer?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

A teacher tells asks

Tells or asks? xD
Showing 196-210 of 368