ForumsQuestsWhen are more Quests coming?

15 6594
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

When does AG come out with new quests?
I keep checking back and still nothing-_-

• 15 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well quests are still pretty new so it will probably be awhile. Plus I think they have to get the consent of the game maker which takes longer.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You can go here to suggest games to receive quests..though it seems you already have..

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I know we have some in the works, but it's the weekend. Expect some when we come back from the weekend I'd say.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ooooh... moar Quests! Goodiegoodiegoodie!! *rubs hands*

I'll make sure to think of some nice ones you can suggest to the game devs Ferret! Got some ideas floating here and there, just need to catch them! =)

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

When does AG come out with new quests?
I keep checking back and still nothing-_-

I highly doubt anyone has completed all of the current quests anyways. If they have, they seriously need to find something to do other than flash gaming...I've spent a lot of time and I don't even have half.

On that note, about the quests. They're all mostly just completion...there should be some harder ones that really show something instead of "complete x" or "get x points" when that many points or completing that is basically a part of playing the game through to the end.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

^ That. It's especially that way for Kingdom Rush.

Kingdom Rush has a few that aren't quite like that.

Monster Bark for example, is ONLY completion. 9 of them. Complete world 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9. Also known as, &quotlay the game."
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I highly doubt anyone has completed all of the current quests anyways.

Now where did I put that free-time? Oh. Wait. There it is. (Aside from some of those legacy one's I can't obtain.

Now when are these new quests coming?
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Really? It seems strictly completion and stats in terms of quests, and the stats seem like something that you would achieve playing through the entire game anyways... I still have to beat the game, though, so I suppose I couldn't say.

Yeah, the 62 stars one requires premium, free the sasquatch is "kind of" hidden, complete level 11 on iron using only mages isn't in the beaten path. The others are all something you get while just playing.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Really? I mean, I have premium, but I don't think you need it to complete it...

You do know that you can get 5 stars for each level, right?

12 levels. You do the math.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

You get two stars when clicking facebook and twitter links, click the small gray dropdown arrow on the top of the map and you should find them.

Ah, thanks. I was kind of peeved that they would do that, but it was only 1 achievement so meh. Guess I need to go back to Kingdom Rush after Epic Combo finishes (computer is running at 1/2 speed.)
Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

Since the topic is when are new quests coming...

I'd like to say that I find these quests to be a very invigorating motivational factor. I've seen some posts and comments from folks that don't like the old AG points being semi-nuked (or completely). From my point of view this is a challenging gaming site and the challenge is amplified by quests. Hence, I would really like to see more games brought in to the quest system.

For the developers, I'd like to point out that the replay value of your game is amplified as well.

For the staff, I'd like to point out that you should point that out Also, and some people might not like me saying this, it might be profitable to start adding some quests that require at least a small premium donation, as I believe was done with Kingdom Rush. This isn't a pay-for site, but if people can afford a computer and internet access, surely they can afford a few measly dollars towards content once in a while.

That might also influence developers. Maybe.

For the players, What's in your best interest? AG points or challenging quests? Think of this... New and better games might be developed with quest potential in mind if we all contribute.

My two cents.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Nowadays I think I can't keep up with them. Some quests take too much time from me and they will be stacking and stacking. I remember a day when I was close to having all quests (not really close) but then I took a 2 week break and that's it, I was so behind that I couldn't get back to my place.

Showing 1-12 of 15