ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725568
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

No interrogation!

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I didn't ask you though. Of course you wouldn't want interrogation! You're the spy!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I am not a spy! I am here on behalf of the local people and numerous different governments taking serious considerations in the safety protocols in this factory!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Look, unless you come from the NLR, or any other such government, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Unless of course I can see your papers.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ha! Papers, your behind in The Game grandpa! *I turn around and show a bar code on the nape of my neck* This is my government code, it's got all my information.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting. Now, where did I put that scanner? Ah, here it is. *Picks up bar code scanner, scans the code* Oh, that's interesting. So, which branch of government did you say you came from?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

All of them. I'm a representative of each one.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Right.... Can you name 2 of them?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Not officially but I'm with the military mainly.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok then, name 3. It shouldn't be that hard. (I'm trying to post an explanation on your profile of Rainbow Factory but I'm having trouble.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Three military branches? If I did that then they could be subject to terrorist attacks so I can't. (It seems to be awaiting moderation for some reason...)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(It's there now. Ignore the one starting with What the...?)
*Faceflippers* Then explain to me why the military is interested in rainbows. Not like they can use it for anything.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Is okay now.)

You know the military, always trying to find a way to attach a cannon to everything!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You think they would have stopped after the party cannon incident. *Shudders* I much prefer their bass cannon tests.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Yeah there still at it. (Also that's an actual thing.)

Showing 2041-2055 of 4480