ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725703
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Well, there's the train, and the carriages, which you can hire. I'm not sure about any other.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

We'll we don't want to raise suspicion, well I don't anyway, so I'm going to start walking. *I begin to jog toward the mountain.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Runs to catch you, starts jogging beside you* To tell you this now, she probably won't let you, as you won't be able to provide a reason good enough, that's not 'I'm just curious.'

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well then I'll just have to do it secretly.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

And how exactly do you propose to do that? I have another suggestion, but I want to hear yours first.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

You distract her and I count.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Do you think it would be that easy. I don't exactly have many conversation topics, when it comes to royalty. Plus, how will you not be spotted?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Just start filibustering.

Sly fox always has a plan. *I tap my pocket.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Why am I going along with such a crazy plan?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

*drinks from soda and looks at the watch* Okay, guys, I know my space wallpaper makes this the perfect place to roleplay this, but you guys really gotta go, it's 2:30 AM and I got school tomorrow.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(You know Rip, I'm starting to wonder if I should include you in my RP. Since this thread will be going back to normal pretty soon.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Ignores Rip* I don't know. *I wolfishly smile.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

*Sigh* I led such a normal life before you appeared. Know anyone by the name of Starwirl the Bearded? Not that you would, but I have to ask. Anyway, let me warn you, if you get caught, we'll both get thrown in prison.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

What's going on *confused face*

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, Crickster, my friend. Glad to see you got here. *To JACK* Should I tell him, or should you? Oh, by the way, alicorns are a mix between pegasi, and unicorns.

Showing 2221-2235 of 4480