ForumsForum GamesSpawn Wars: Boss Fights

4 2554
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Ok, so this is like a âDestroy the Bossâ Level, but with a bit of a twist. You can spawn stuff, but it costs âAwesomeness Pointsâ, which can also be used to make the stuff you spawn awesomer. Also, you cannot make the stuff you spawn do anything. I decide. However, the creatures (or whatever) you spawn can, say, pick up weapons, run from fights. You gain 100 AP (Awesomeness Points) per turn.
Boss #1: Target Dummy
HP: 1000/1000
Weaknesses: ???, ???, and ???
Resistances: None
A boss that is there purely for testing purposes. To show those unfamiliar with this type of game how it works.

Players and the things they have spawned:

AzyWng
Perks: Creator of the Game (Infinite Awesomeness Points)
AP: Infinite
Stuff Spawned:
1 Sentient Zombie HP: 100/100

• 4 Replies
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean by "I don't think so?" and "I also don't think you're going to get away with this one?"

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

how does this work?
I spawn Gandolf the grey

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

You spawn that famous wizard from Lord of The Rings. He casts a spell which causes a large part of the dummy to melt. However, your SP is depleted (despite the now 1100 SP per turn.)
-100 Target Dummy HP
-1100 SP

I spawn a handgun for the zombie to use to shoot at the Dummy. Looks like itâs particularly vunerable to little tiny pieces of metal. Which are pointy and moving at high speeds.
-50 Target Dummy HP

The dummy, being an inanimate object, does nothing.
No effect.

Also, MattEmAngel, I have changed the system. You can give orders to the stuff you spawn, but it may cost SP, depending on what you ask it to do. For instance, if you ask it to attack, or equip/use items/weapons, you will not lose any. However, if you order it to do something much more complex, like a long chain of actions, it will cost you -- Just a little, but it will cost you.

Boss #1: Target Dummy
HP: 850/1000
Weaknesses: Bullets, ???, and ???
Resistances: None
A boss that is there purely for testing purposes. To show those unfamiliar with this type of game how it works.

Players and the things they have spawned:

AzyWng
Perks: Creator of the Game (Infinite Spawn Points)
SP: Infinite
Stuff Spawned:
1 Sentient Zombie, HP: 100/100
1 Handgun, Ammo: 15/16

gamermartin
Perks: 1st one to join (+ 1000 SP per turn), Going Solo (Stuff spawned has twice the good stats and half the bad ones)
SP: 0
Stuff Spawned:
1 Gandalf the Grey, HP: 1000/1000, MP 1000/1000

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I spawn a big friggin' flak (with a reinforced fiberglass cover to stop shrapnel). And a few shells -- you won't get me that easily, AzyWng.

Showing 1-4 of 4