Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Genders

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 2:46pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Change it back to where you can choose your gender! So if people on armorgames are hitting on you, they can at least know if you're a boy or a girl!

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:01am

DMonRose

DMonRose

1 post

Gender identity on the internet is rather pointless. We're all just people on here. What we are physically would only matter if it was a dating site. However, personally, I don't care if there are options to mark it or not, as long as they are not required fields.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:11am

Kukkakaali

Kukkakaali

5 posts

+1 to the above

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:26pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Gender identity on the internet is rather pointless. We're all just people on here. What we are physically would only matter if it was a dating site

Taking away the possibility of Gender identity also dehumanizes a user. The gender gives it a more personable level, allowing us to converse with one another as if we are human beings talking to human beings, and know we are doing so. It also eliminates any awkward problems that could arise from not having Gender Identity (such as Kasic being called a girl..or me being called a boy)

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 9:04pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,993 posts

or me being called a boy

I knew you were a girl!
I say have it similar to the way it was. It wasnt a requirement, but it was their for those who wanted it. It makes everyone happy. Except sushi cats
#sushicatequality

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 2:07pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,979 posts

Administrator

This may be making a reappearance soon.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 2:10pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,955 posts

Knight

This may be making a reappearance soon.

Genders are now shown on user profiles. Or are you talking about something else?

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 10:46am

awesomexljr

awesomexljr

1 post

Also, I think someone is forgetting rule 37. There are no girls on the internet. They're only people from real life visiting... or spies.

What? Girl speaking here and that is a lie
get a grip
and yea i know im a little late but i dont ussually bother in this section of armor games

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:01am

Seidr

Seidr

1 post

What? Girl speaking here and that is a lie

As long, as such a comment is written, it is better, there is no gender in the profil

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:29am

Ferret

Ferret

7,979 posts

Administrator

You have an option to have one or not on your profile. You can turn it off you wish.

Reply to Genders

You must be logged in to post a reply!