Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Guns

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 1:58pm

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

Dude, im walking around with a M-16. Im a Private in the army. This responsebility and fear from losing it are hard.
But i wont lie to you, i feel much more safe and proud.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:40pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

They don't ski and shoot

Haha yeah I know, it's in segments, but wouldn't that me more fun?

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 6:29am

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

I saw a video in the history channel that show finnish skitroopers shot while ski. Not in max speed but while moving. Some of them got shot down but it did look effective

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:35pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,344 posts

The only guns I prefer shooting are the ones in video games, preferably flash based games. Real guns are terrible. Not even cool to look at. My two cents worth... =(

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:37pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

I saw a video in the history channel that show finnish skitroopers shot while ski. Not in max speed but while moving. Some of them got shot down but it did look effective

Not the best sniper team in history.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:06pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

Not the best sniper team in history.

'Merica has some nice snipas.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:08pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

'Merica has some nice snipas.

I think you mean "America has superior snipers."

Speaking of sniper rifles, I earned a sniper rifle in a forum game recently (yes, this isn't an actual gun, but it's worth mentioning). It's a plasma-load AS-50, or "ASP-50." I have named the gun 'R1SK' for 'Ranged One-Shot Kill.' Just wanted to mention the name. Someone invented a rifle with a clever acronym (the SCAR), so I invented one of my own.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:05pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

The only guns I prefer shooting are the ones in video games, preferably flash based games. Real guns are terrible. Not even cool to look at.

How so? Guns are a marvalous advance in technology. I play games like CoD, so if I had the choice to shoot a G36C, I would say yes instantly.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:41pm

samiel

samiel

424 posts

if I had the choice to shoot a G36C, I would say yes instantly.

Thank the G36 is a lovely weapon and is proudly produced by my favorite company H&K and by the way I should have mentioned please stear clear of gun politicals it ruins the atmosphere

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:27pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

please stear clear of gun politicals it ruins the atmosphere

Gun politics? Like arguing over favorite firearms?

Reply to Guns

You must be logged in to post a reply!