ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718089
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

A few quick notes:

-We're looking at Give Up quests, there seems to be an issue with them.
-We're letting DoTD know about the 10 BSI vs 11 BSI bug. If you wish to earn that quest, simply going to 11 BSI should fix the issue for now. That is now noted in the Quest itself.
-Dawn of the Dragon's "You're a Legend" Quest seems to constantly pop-up for some users, I'll be looking into this as well.

If ever you feel a Quest problem is critical, you can always e-mail me directly at Ferret@ArmorGames.com. I don't bite.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

What is the name of game you are playing?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Sorry for double post.
Now I just saw that there is a game mini heroes, and I thought he meant on some game with quests. I'm sorry but I have not played that game so I can not help you!

In any case, this subject is reserved for problems with ag quests in games.

a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

I can't qet quests for Give up either.

dadude1235
dadude1235
1 posts
Herald

when i go to the main page of armour games it is gliched O_O

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The front page looks fine to me.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you explain a little more about that glitch dadude? =)

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I can't earn 2 quests in Sinjid:
"One Hundred Crits": after seeing that I still didn't have this by the end of the game, I went back to the Burial Grounds and went up to the boss, then used my normal attack on the summoned minions. I counted up 100 critical hits and I still didn't get the quest.
"A Tragic Slip": I went to the mines and killed every enemy in spikes where that is possible (since I'm a Priest I used Shadow Lock to freeze them mid-jump so they fall into the spikes). Still no quest after clearing the area and saving.

juggernut007
juggernut007
2 posts
Shepherd

I have lost all my data and weapons in strike force heros 2 - what can I do

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

If you are using local save, than you somehow erased save game file, but you should have the on-line save game.

katzmew
katzmew
1 posts
Blacksmith

One minor thing that happens with me is my quest will disappear and when I load my save all will come back to me, and they all come at the same time so I have several quests popping up at once. This doesn't really affect anything but I guess it is a glitch so I'm reporting it.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

In castaway 2 there is a problem with the ultimatum quest and the brains over brawn quest because the requirement is that you make the weapons but making the weapons did not unlock the quests for me.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@gamermartin

For Castaway 2
AG Quest can only be obtained,when you receive in game quest, and then do it. Do not play anything in advance because you will not get AG quests.
Play normally and when you find a statue that gives you that quest then do it. And when you're done, pick up the award, and you will get AG quest.

Virtuez
Virtuez
17 posts
Jester

If you erase your search history the local saves disappear

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

I have messaged you ferret but nearly all my quests for House of wolves haven't been counted :/

Showing 136-150 of 1074