ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715645
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I just started playing monster bark. When I finished level three and hit enter next level, it just didn't go, and the enemys kept moving again. The screen froze. So I hit exit, and tried the level again. It worked fine, and sent me back to the main menu when I hit next. But, level 4 wasn't unlocked and I didn't get the quest. Eh?

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I didn't get the "Homestretch" quest for Castaway. I'm using online save, I got all other quests but not this one. I killed the final boss and tried "leaving the island forever" first, going back to town to finish the in-game Homestretch quest before leaving the island, and going through the gate but choosing to stay on the island, then finishing the in-game quest, and then leaving. None of these methods worked. (Unfortunately I have overwritten the save where the boss is still alive so I can't experiment with that, and also the boss was quite difficult to kill.)

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@ gzorokpeter
It is probably a delay, unless you did not skipped any boss, and you got the in-game quest from statue.(Vulcan final boss)

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

@ivanxxxxxxx: I made sure not to skip any boss, and the sigils are showing me both empty Available Quests and Active Quests.
Any idea what is the action that triggers the quest being awarded? If it's a delay, how much delay can be expected? Since I have finished the game there's nothing else to do but run the game in the background, but that would only be useful if the game does check periodically if it should award any quests.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

As far as I remember,when I killed the Vulcan boss,
I decided to leave the island, and I got Ag quest.
I think it has something to do with the soul key
which opens the last gate.

I hope I helped you.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I checked and I don't have the Soul Key in any of my saves which means I have used it up, so can't experiment with that either.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Most likely you'll have to load up your save game
which is closest to the Vulcan boss,and you'll
have to kill him again.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Not getting Dead Zone quests
5th level:
http://i057.radikal.ru/1306/31/772e0ec445b4.jpg
1000 zombie killed (look on Street Sweeper achiev)
http://s018.radikal.ru/i519/1306/c1/4b87947fdcf1.jpg
5 weapons in inventory:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1306/6f/d08cf9ab95dc.jpg

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

for a moment quests were doing fine, but then:
did a raid on another players compound, built watchtower
and those 2 quests didn't notice it, even after a few refreshes
help?

swindle333
swindle333
36 posts
Prince

I had the exact same problem as StDrake; I completed all the quests and only those 2 wouldn't work.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I can't get any quests in TLS. I have done the requirements for several (e.g. reach level 5, upgrade an item, build radio tower & receiver) but they aren't being awarded. Also some missions don't work for me, either they black-screen, or they load up but my survivors are stuck and can't move. I can automate the missions but then I don't get the EXP for them and can't do the in-game quests that require me to kill Infected in a particular mission.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

On another note, my problem with Castaway was solved. I didn't have any saves where the boss wasn't dead so I went ahead and started the game from scratch. When I killed the boss the quest popped up.

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

I have a problem with one quest in the MMO game Dawn of the Dragons.
I already have a legendary item soo i have to get the quest "You are a Legend" but everytime I get in the game, appears that i have the quest complete in the moment but I still have 208 quest when i have to get 209
I hope that you can understand and help me :P

Salketer
Salketer
1 posts
Jester

Hi, I seem to be unable to receive my quests from "the last stand - dead zone" I am sure I completed some... Please, what should I do?

DrakioBr
DrakioBr
1 posts
Nomad

Hello i play last stand dead zone and i have completed already 2 quest but for what i see they still not completed

Showing 151-165 of 1073