ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715573
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
dansor1983
dansor1983
48 posts
Nomad

There is something wrong with Dawn of the Dragons quests too. THe Battle Strong quest won't work.

captainsvelte
captainsvelte
20 posts
Justiciar

Same issue as the last few posts. Dead Zone quests are glitchy. Have built 3 watchtowers, and crafted over 25 items but cannot get either quest.

Bebin
Bebin
2 posts
Jester

Just like Shadowdncr i was playing burrito bison revenge and i was missing about 10 in game missions out of 120 to earn the final quest and when i logged back in to go play, my game was reset to 0, like if it rolledback or something and I defenitly have not clicked on reset progress :/ I dont really feel like starting over... any idea why that happened?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@Bebin: is it possible that your browser's cookies are not enabled? If they're not, your progress isn't saved and you have to start from scratch when you play the game again.

Bebin
Bebin
2 posts
Jester

I think you've got it, except that they have been deleted :/ so yeah i guess ill start over another time, thanks kegaumongo

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I'll just go ahead and restate on here what many are saying: Upgrade Complete 2 is broken. It freezes about halfway through the game and you can't play it. Notice how the "easy" achievement for it is one of the least completed quests. That's because nobody can play it.

Also, would it be too much to ask for a reset button on the game?

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

i cant get any of last stand dead zone quests and you are the legend and relese kalaxia from dawn of the dragons (i actualy get them but then i dont have them so i am getting them over and over again) and full of premium woll from upgrade complete 2 is glitched so please repair those.

swindle333
swindle333
36 posts
Prince

Full of premium wool can still be done, but it requires restarting the game. I got it with help from Ethan_Hunt's comment: (It takes like 10 minutes of waiting)

If you already reached 100%, open Firefox, run in &quotrivate mode", and earn some money first. Then upgrade premium content to max and then the premium button. Now you should be able to open it and use an unlocked button on top. Now you only have to listen to a background talk until the end --> Achievement unlocked

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

The Quest "Communicator" and "Infected Destroyer" in Dead Zone show as complete in the game but it is not on my profile. Funny because in the quest total it is counting as done! =/

da4huk
da4huk
2 posts
Blacksmith

I finish 11 stage in dragon lair - 0 crystal, refresh two times - 0 crystal. it's a bug?

drfico
drfico
4 posts
Shepherd

Help!
I have once again a problem with the quests in my profile. The problem is that I should have at least 39 quests (but probably some more) but in the profile page it stops at the second page (18-36), not showing all the others.
Last time I had a big help from ivanxxxxxxx and UnleashedUponMankind. I hope you'll help me again! Thank you all

alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts
Shepherd

i have one, i complete the quests and the just don't shown up they are still grey! but some of the games with quests do work e.g kingdom rush, it is really
bugging me!

2ts
2ts
42 posts
Treasurer

My pofile is showing a wrong number of completed quests. I currently have 279 quests completed but it only shows 275.
There are still all 279 icons on my profile so it's only the number that is wrong, but it is still annoying me because i mainly play for quests.
I've also read about some other people having the same problem before.

2ts
2ts
42 posts
Treasurer

I just noticed that it shows the right number again. I probably should have just been more patient

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

I got all the trophies on Zombotron 2 but the quest didn't notice..probably because my net disconnected just before i picked up the last one, but now I'm stuck with the acehievement ingame but no quest on armorgames. How many times more do I have to replay this thing >.< gets boring after the third rerun

Showing 166-180 of 1073