ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715611
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
jasperdeboomstam
jasperdeboomstam
2 posts
Scribe

Army of Ages does have quests but no one completed them yet and I cant complete them either

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Dude, no body's reading these anymore. Upgrade Complete 2 still hasn't been fixed after several months. It took them THREE YEARS to fix Four Second Firestorm. I don't think AG has any full-time employees. I think it's a part-time site run by a group of people in their spare time. That maybe why John went to Kongregate.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

There is apparently a disappearance bug with the Crush the Castle Adventures Quests. Several hours ago, I got 4 of the quests from that game, but they have disappeared. In case it helps, I got the quests on IE, and I am now using Chrome to make this post.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: The quests reappeared, but the counter has not corrected itself yet. I should have 34 quests.

gpkhakadze
gpkhakadze
1 posts
Farmer

My saved were lost even though I did not go out of your account, I just went to the main menu of the game and updated the village. How to fix it?

MaNNia
MaNNia
1 posts
Nomad

I cant finish any quest on Army of Ages :/
It says "achivement unlocked" but the quest with the same name and same request is still locked :/

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@MaNNia

This quests are not yet active. They are in preparations(testing) and they are not yet officially released as the quests that you can win.

Have a little patience.

The same goes for the game ShellShock Live 2

SetZero
SetZero
4 posts
Lord

Three times fully beat Infectonator 2, full upgrade anything, raze all town, thousand times relog from game after destoy last town without options continied i can't can whats **** achievement - Nothing To Do...

halit
halit
44 posts
Count

In Castaway 2 I cant get the achievement " Ultimatum". I've already done the Ultimatum quest ingame but it didn't work. Now ive collected enough materials to make a second Razor Sword, but I still didn't get the achievement. I tried to refresh the page several time and log in and load my game but this didn't work too.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@halit
Go back to the statue, which gave you that Quest and get your reward.

halit
halit
44 posts
Count

Like I said: I've already done the quest and got my reward ingame but I didn't unlock the achievement.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Load up save game where you didnt crafted Razor sword,and didnt done in-game quest. Start from there.

halit
halit
44 posts
Count

That will take so long :/ I'll give it a try... But I have to start almost at the beginning

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Yes, unfortunately, it seems to me that this is the only solution.

Pauloelvi
Pauloelvi
3 posts
Peasant

On Epic Combo Redux : quest Twenty For One = i got 20 combo using one upgard , and i dont get the quest :/ !

photo : http://https://lh3.ggpht.com/xxJf-gPFvo_lIHY_GvaSi0GBCe5qMWxGo1oimeHh-AXNJiSbgkGlSiLDE2CxZPitNibZoZA=s130

Showing 181-195 of 1073