ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715662
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

i can´t get cautious quest from zombotron 2 and Beat the Bully! from castaway 2.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

Update: all of my quest issues have been resolved... except for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. I got the crafty and watchtower quests but not the others despite meeting the requirements. This game is the only one preventing me from getting a maxed out quest collection.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Same problem as guy before me have. Got everything except some quests of Last Stand - and quests i cant get not even hard one. Wrote about this here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11614862/the-last-stand-dead-zone-quests/page/13#post-11730299

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I was playing shellshocklive 2 and then a Quest symbol randomly appeared as if I had just earned a quest. It wasn't a specific quest: there was no picture and no name. It then went on to give me one (or more) every time that I fired a shot. I thought that this was really weird so I went to my quests and there were no new ones. I went back to my game and it just kept doing it.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

still cant get beat the bully and twice the power?folder=SU5CT1g%3D%0D%0A&uid=1995&name=Bez+n%C3%A1zvu.png&amp<i class=art=1.2&amparse_id=1376669524-20201-hQ2avOxn&file_id=2&enc=base64&xchrs=&ctype=image%2Fpng&mode=view" alt="https://mail.volny.cz/attach2/?folder=SU5CT1g%3D%0D%0A&uid=1995&name=Bez+n%C3%A1zvu.png&ampart=1.2&amparse_id=1376669524-20201-hQ2avOxn&file_id=2&enc=base64&xchrs=&ctype=image%2Fpng&mode=view" />

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts
Templar

I have a problem...yesterday evening i saw on my profile that i completed 138 quests...today, after completing "Demon VS Fairyland" quests (10 quests) i opened my profile and it says 98 quests! I searched more and some quests earned a long time ago (before Feb 1, 2013) are completely missing, for istance a lot of Kingdom Rush quests that still are flagged as completed on the game page but not on my profile..

how can I fix that?

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts
Templar

I don't know how, but it is fixed now! Thanks to who fixed it!

Ermestrong
Ermestrong
2 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the noob question, but I just got an Armor Games account. I'm pretty sure I'm completing quests, especially in Kingdom Rush. But they don't show up in my profile. At least, I can't see them. Can someone help me with that?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Ermestrong

Check your profile! You have some quests.
Take note:Sometimes it takes a little longer for the quests to appear on profile.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@Kris219: That is a known bug, so it's likely to happen again. As you can see, it fixes itself

Kris219
Kris219
9 posts
Templar

@kagaumongo thanks for the information, next time it happens I won't panic then

Filipzor
Filipzor
1 posts
Blacksmith

hey there. i have a bug at Cursed Treasure 2 ... i can`t log in with my account in game to play on online saves ... i have this error: Sorry but the Armor Game Sevices are temporarily unavailable. Please try again soon . Error 1. and i had this error every time i want to play a game whit online save.

shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

i have finished the quest speed runner but it still shows 0 completed and it does not show up at my account

2ts
2ts
42 posts
Treasurer

@shanke
I can see the quest on your profile. And it was showing 0 completed because the counter doesn't instantly get updated when someone finishes the quest

Kryspix
Kryspix
12 posts
Constable

I would like to report that did not include the quest i have maded in Monster den Chronicles :/
I have loaded my save and i don't have finished quests :/

Showing 196-210 of 1073