ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716455
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@komodor

Take a look at this first.
Click here!

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

@ivanxxxxxxx

Let's see... the quests are missing are as follows:
Raid an enemy compound - I did it already, but I'm a pacifist so I won't do it again unless provoked or I'm certain that it will give me the quest this time
Upgrade an item - I did upgrade one but it costs premium currency so once again can't do it unless I have solid proof that it will work
Have 5 weapons - I have 29.
Kill 1000 infected - I kill more and more every time they raid, I can't see the exact number but I'm certain it's over 1000.
Build a radio tower and receiver - This is the one I could retry, I destroyed the buildings and rebuilt them. No quest.
Run 100 missions - once again I can't view the exact number but I'm sure it's over 100.

So, for 3 out of 6 quests I constantly re-fulfill the requirements every day, and I could do so for the other 3 but only after confirmation that they would work. I don't want to bother with trying out workarounds - I'm already tired enough of the game, and the bug is on AG's side.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@gyorokpeter

You can see all the progress in the game by looking at the achievements page.
I see on your profile quests:
Starting Out (reach level 5)
Crafty (Craft 25 items)
All Along The Watchtower (Build your first watchtower)

But something is not right here.
This is the order in which you received quests.
First:All Along The Watchtower
Second: Crafty
and finally: Starting Out

It is wrong because it is supposed to be moving in the opposite direction.
You can not built the Watchtower without previously completed Starting Out quest.

Now I'm going to post some screenshots.
Look carefully!

http://s16.postimg.org/6mirkhg8l/ivan.png

You can see your achievements by clicking on Objectivs, then Achievements
I guess your achievements are bugged.
It would be best if you try to get some extra achievements.

http://s15.postimg.org/aju1mjpuj/ivan1.png
On this screenshot you can see regular achievements and you can also see
your (killing progress) look at ANNIHILATION achievement

I suggest you to do this:
http://s15.postimg.org/6wivu8717/ivan2.png

Try to win achievement which is higher than the required one.
This is just an example, there is achievement (All the guns - 50 weapons)
Just do more than the required,and I think it will all work out.

Quest :Build a radio
http://s24.postimg.org/xau7992ol/ivan3.png

I think you must connect to the radio first. But I'm not 100 percent sure.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I can see the achievements but they don't show progress to the next level, only the number that was necessary to get the current level (e.g. "Shotgun Beginner: 30/30" instead of "Shotgun Novice: X/250" (with X>30).)
I won't waste any time trying out workarounds that might or might not work. I don't like the idea of MMO quests at all, this type of game is designed to make everything slow and a chore so you spend more time with the game and see more of the temptations to pay money on it.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@gyorokpeter
That's up for you to decide.I helped you as much as I could.
You're left to try clearing your web browser's cache and
after that reloading the page. Note: Be careful with this
clearing, clear only cache!

You can craft medical equipment,(bandages, for example),
it costs only 15 units of paper
So you're not really forced to use premium currency to
get quests.

Sealtjee
Sealtjee
3 posts
Blacksmith

I have a small problem with a quest on Caribbean Admiral.

I already sold a lot more than 100 Goods and I can't get the quest "Sell 100 Good's". Can any admin check that? I already completed the games but didn't get that quest.

Thx

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Sealtjee

Maybe you could try to first buy some ((for example coffee,corn) around 100 or more units) and after that just sell it in another port.(with good price)
Can you try this?

Sealtjee
Sealtjee
3 posts
Blacksmith

@ivanxxxxxxx

Yeah I did, but still couldn't get it..

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Sealtjee

I see.

As you already have all the others quests from this game,I suggest you to start a new game,and very soon you'll win the Sell Master quest.
Or:
You can start a new game from another web browser and just play it normally,and you will get that quest.

Rexident
Rexident
2 posts
Herald

I have a Problem The last Stand Dead Zone

I complete Infected destroy and Communicator but the medal dont get it

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Rexident

Take a look at my posts on this and on the previous page.
I'm sure that you'll find something helpful

Sapricon
Sapricon
1 posts
Nomad

If i try to Login with the AG System (Connect a game with armor games), the loading screen didn´t go away until i wait for 5 minutes, can you fix that or explain what to do and sorry for my bad english :/

captainklax
captainklax
1 posts
Nomad

I have been playing a lot of cursed treasure 2, ever since quests came out I am unable to start a game?

chuck_rogan_9
chuck_rogan_9
1 posts
Nomad

Cursed Treasure 2 is not working.....just keeps showing quests...whats up?

ajdrigs
ajdrigs
1 posts
Peasant

im trying to play crush the castle Adventures and it keeps saying : this game has not been enbedded properly contact an admin (WMODE!=DIRECT) so yeah idk whats wrong

Showing 226-240 of 1073