ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715650
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

It's OK Shadowdncr, there is no edit button. Could you test this again? There was a fix done earlier that may have fixed your issue.

Werewolf_knight
Werewolf_knight
2 posts
Peasant

My friend is trying to make an account on armor games, However no matter how many times he clicks the re-send verification to his email, it never comes. it it has been 3 days. and he still has not received the verification to his email. what is going on?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

My friend is trying to make an account on armor games, However no matter how many times he clicks the re-send verification to his email, it never comes. it it has been 3 days. and he still has not received the verification to his email. what is going on?

This thread is for quests, but tell your friend to send an email to ferret@armorgames.com requesting the verification email. It could've also ended up in his spam folder, make sure he checks that.
GrappleX
GrappleX
11 posts
Blacksmith

Had the same problem when KOLM was given quests, but now Coinbox is INCREDIBLY slow and laggy for me. I know it's not a problem on my end as currently this is the only piece of flash the computer struggles with. I've tried closing it and playing other games, here and elsewhere, and it's definitely Coinbox that's the problem. Is anyone else getting this?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Coinbox is a laggy game at times. There is a lot of stuff going on. Try changing the resolution of the game to low, that should help.

GrappleX
GrappleX
11 posts
Blacksmith

Tried that, also turned the sound off too. It's laggy to the point of taking 5-10 minutes to get my guy from the coinbox to the shop. I was experiencing the same level of lag with KOLM when it was given quests too, but I haven't experienced it on this site pretty much at all before.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

That's very odd. What about other games with quests? Or other games without quests?

GrappleX
GrappleX
11 posts
Blacksmith

That's very odd. What about other games with quests? Or other games without quests?

When the quests first came in, I played a few of the games they were connected with, and had no problem (This Is the Only Level 3, Give Up, Epic Combo Redux, etc). Just had a quick play at some quest-free games (Flight, Legacy of a Thousand Suns, Kingdoms CCG) and they were playing perfectly smoothly. I'm not sure what's causing it.
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

CoinBox is a nightmare for me too. And i tried putting it down to low res... Any help?

Randomness is the way forward

Leifytwig123
Leifytwig123
2 posts
Farmer

I've also been having problems with my quests showing up in my profile. It's been almost two weeks now and I've done maybe half of the quests, but none of them have shown up. However, if I go to the games specific page, then it says that I have them. Does it usually take longer than two weeks to show up?
I would really appreciate it if this was fixed; it's a lot harder to tell if I've done certain quests or not this way.

Shadowdncr
Shadowdncr
7 posts
Herald

I've not experienced any more problems recently Ferret, thanks! And if there is anything I can do to help test beyond that let me know. Also sorry about how long it took to respond, seems flu season plus kids = it makes a couple rounds and recovery time.

Leifytwig123
Leifytwig123
2 posts
Farmer

Never mind my previous post, my quests appeared! Not sure why they took so long, but better late than never.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

@Yahel007 It's in beta. Be sure to give feedback. Those Quests aren't promoted officially.

amirhtc
amirhtc
1 posts
Nomad

hi
after change pasword im and my acc hacker still online and not disconnect ...
plz remove this bug becouse i cant play my beloved game and just game say refresh becouse hacker tik autologin and after pas change his not disconnect ... plz help me!

somoneid
somoneid
2 posts
Nomad

im playing enola-prelude, but i began on level 31 O.o

i tried to give a new game, but got the same problem again.

because of this i can learn any spell or special attack and the game get boring

Showing 16-30 of 1073