ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715577
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
pupettmaster
pupettmaster
3 posts
Nomad

hye
i'm french excuse for my bad english
dead zone is a very very good game and i làve it, thanks you for this awesome flash game, ive a big problem at 6:18 with the reebooting server, i was in end of mission lvl 18 in street in northwood east with 4 survivors and with book in option slot they option book of this book is +200%xp for bonus and +298 of return time to compound just for 30 min timing , iwas in leave zone for return in my compound and the server reeboot and i havent my bonus xp for this mission, I had sent a first group in first time in missin to large supermarket in notrhwood east and i win 12.200 xp for my first team of four survivors, but for second team with the reebooting of server i haven't my bonus and the bonus book time is ended. it's a chalenge for me and my friends in this game to gain the big xp numbers at mission and i m the record man with the mission buged I know him, i've kill lot and lot infected, I am so much disappointed please did you help me Can use me for the loss caused. thanks

pupettmaster
pupettmaster
3 posts
Nomad

excuse it's note my topic

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts
Lord

I didn't get last quest "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

Sinjid: the red teardrop (Mad Blood) quest is listed twice in the main AG quest list. The quest shown when the game is loaded which has a "blue shaded hooded person" isn't on the main AG list. I think maybe one of the two Mad Blood's is supposed to be this quest.
Also, I believe there may be some issues with Windows 8 and/or IE 10.x.
Since I got my new computer with this setup, I do not see the little quest completed icons while playing any games. Also, the completed icons take days to show up in my profile. I've seen this many times.
There are other things too. For instance, I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest twice (over 200 seconds) and it's never shown up in my profile.
In addition, I don't see quest description pop-ups on any game windows when I load a game (from the icons below the loaded game). I do see the description pop-ups in the main AG list and in my profile. This is why I don't know the name or details of the "blue shaded hooded person" quest for Sinjid (mentioned above).
Anyone else seen this sort of thing? I've asked others to look at my profile etc... and they see it as I do. For instance, quests I just did do not show up immediately, but without me playing the game for days, do show up at some point.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

It seems the duplicate of Mad blood for sinjid quests has been fixed. I now see one Mad Blood quest on the AG list, and now I also see (previously not seen) the A New Beginning Quest.

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts
Lord

After second time playing I recrived achievement "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

I really don't like to sound like a squeeky wheel but...

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

Also, The quest count in my profile is incorrect. It shows 86, I should have 93. You can easily see on page 5 of my profile (18 quests per page) that I've done 87 "new-age" quest, and that I have 6 "legacy" quests (squire, knight etc). This not counting the quests I've done that have yet to show up in my profile.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

You have to submit your score to receive that quest.
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

My legacy quests aren't showing up anymore.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

Nvm they're showing up now

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The problem you were experiencing (and I had as well) is a known bug calebsi... it is explained in the thread called "Only half of the profile is visible."

It could happen again, although I haven't seen anyone mentioning it so far. They have boppins looking into it at the moment. =)

vanerosa
vanerosa
73 posts
Duke

Hi, i just report this glitch about Treadmillasaurus Rex game. I refreshed the page, relogged, and still doesn't appear, neither on the game nor my profile What can I do? Thanks

vanerosa
vanerosa
73 posts
Duke

Sorry, I forgot to post the image XD ._____. http://oi45.tinypic.com/b71e0k.jpg

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Hallo,

I have got something. My wood serf Rank quest hve disapeared. I had it for a long time ago. But it it is disapeared.
Can you helb me?

Thanks in advance.

Libra123
Libra123
1 posts
Nomad

hey there i want to report a glitch/bug in the "Esgrima 2" (mmo game)i have a char but i cant open a new char please help i am trying to solve it for 3 days

Showing 31-45 of 1073