ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716481
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
LBrmorGames
LBrmorGames
3 posts
Nomad

Dead zone, since the upgrade, :
1- containers that freeze your survivors when searching, so they get killed
2- containers that give you stuff when searched, but does not appear in your compound inventory
3- quest counters that do not update the kill count
4- survivors that will not move in the street, so get swamped, then killed
5- missions that close before the timer runs out ... killing all your survivors
conceptually I really like the game, apart from the raid other survivors bit, but these issues are a KILLER for this game. (no pun intended)

snarl
snarl
1 posts
Jester

Dead Zone and Decision 3 keep asking me to log in when I'm already logged in.

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts
Nomad

king of towers world boss. i finished 2nd it doesnt show up and i cant open my reward without it crashing browsr, please help, thanks

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Talk About Stuff, keeps popping up... everytime i make a comment.. :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@JonBeach

You don't need to complete 100% of Normal mode to get 100% of Hard Mode and the Quest. I've only done 91% of Normal, but I've registered 100% for Hard Mode, and consequently, nabbed the Quest.

PanRokador
PanRokador
3 posts
Scribe

Hello! I have problem with only one achievement - it's 3-day play achievement from Kingdom Rush - Frontiers. This is impossible for me to get it because everytime when I'm running this game, this achievement resets. Please fix it, because I can't get my "hard" armatars from this game. Thanks.

Sir_DEC
Sir_DEC
11 posts
Archduke

As I said in the game "Quest Chat", I cant get some quests on "Dangerous Adventure" :

I cant get 1st and last quest... I finished the game, with all chests, 3 times !

Finally got the last boss quest on the 3rd time but still cant get the "kill 10 ennemies" quest...

Any advice ? Anyone can give me the quests ?

PanRokador
PanRokador
3 posts
Scribe

Now my "3-day play" achievements and armor games account achievements resets everyday! Help!

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts
Nomad

just played the world boss on king of towers and ranked first. now my reward has disappeared. this is the third time now this has happened to me on the world boss mode. please can you sort this out and give me my rank prize as i used many diamonds to win the round.
many thanks

Blackwell_hd
Blackwell_hd
1 posts
Shepherd

I Have a big Bug i cant play anymore on Armorgames?

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

@Blackwell_hd How so ? post a screen of your problem or describe it more. You can´t play games ? What does it say when you try to load a game. As I said post a screen.

Jakathera
Jakathera
6 posts
Scribe

I have been playing Kingdom Rush for more than 3 days now. Each time I go to the game, the Armor Games quest for the 3 day play only gives me credit for day 1. I have cookies enabled, have not cleared my cache recently, do not have "CCleaner". Any help would be appreciated.

FierceSpirit
FierceSpirit
9 posts
Duke

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1502/90/68b4075651d8.jpg

tried to start again 2 times, the achievement does not appear, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts
Nomad

whats happening with the world boss? again i cant get my reward for coming 3rd everytime i win it clashes the server?

electricatom
electricatom
1 posts
Nomad

i cant play Dawn of the Dragons game i am clearly registered and account is verified but when i click on the game link it says to log in i have no idea if its my fault or the game is bugged

Showing 526-540 of 1073