ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715649
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ ShadowGeneralChaos : The problem you are descibing is (probably) linked to the profile bug that is currently making profiles not show up below the about section. Somehow it is not possible to view other pages than the first one, even if you click the next page button or any of the numbered buttons. It is being looked at right now, so sit tight, ok? =)

@ Libra123 : This thread is for reporting bugs and glitches with Quests only, not for any problems you are facing in MMO games, ok? Please make a separate thread for it in the Support Forum. Thank you. =)

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Thanks MrDayCee

4rmorris
4rmorris
1 posts
Nomad

I can no longer access my game account on Pirate Galaxy. I don't know if this has something to do with Armor Games or the game itself.

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Hallo,

Well, I got another Quest problem: Mad Blood.
I have killed the mad Lord again and again, but I didnt get the Quest.
Why?

Thanks in advance

vanerosa
vanerosa
73 posts
Duke

Hi, just asking, do you go to do something with the bug I reported, do you go to tell me some advices, or have I to reach the 50.000 again?

vanerosa
vanerosa
73 posts
Duke

Ok is solved now, thanks! (should be good too to allow edit messages, in this way double posting could be avoided easier)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Issue on zonic98's profile

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

humm, all my quests disapeared, and my armatar was "reseted". I had about 100 quests completed and now they are gone. Stranger...

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Oopss, now they are back!

vinex2002
vinex2002
8 posts
Nomad

dont know were bad words go so some won do this on bad words mephc he said p7ss6 did not want to spelll it bye

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

I've been seeing this for days, Regardless of what browser I use.

http://i.imgur.com/zerQrCR.png

Any reason why?

googledragonz
googledragonz
7 posts
King

It appears that my quest count is stuck on 39 even though i keep getting new ones.

Eranor
Eranor
6 posts
Shepherd

Tyrant
In the comments area:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.2.6

All day long... started around 22:00 (gmt+1)

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

This is the bug report thread for Quests.

We are working on the community bad gateway thing.

@zatchbell896: what game are you seeing that in? and if you are using Firefox, make sure it is updated. an old version of Firefox will do this on all games.

Superman65689
Superman65689
1 posts
Shepherd

I didn't receive the quest Gatekeeper.

Showing 46-60 of 1073