ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716466
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Andelhofs Sometimes the system needs time to update from cache... if this is still at the same counts as before @ me and I will have a look, ok?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Yes @MrDayCee belive me freely just like other times i'm not wrong! (please open my tread)

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@MrDayCee still same more people talking about..

vertus01
vertus01
2 posts
Scribe

Building rush: first quest (one gold star) is bugging, no one can get it !
http://armorgames.com/play/15782/building-rush

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@vertus01 know problems for months... @Tasselfoot any updates ?

darkoniser
darkoniser
3 posts
Regent

waiting for couple months for kayur awakening in rise of champions quest to activate also last one in sum points (or whatever the game is called)
if could be fixed would be greatly appreciated

also just now looted legendary gloves from expedition in rise of champions and not getting a badge

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Quests for the Rise of champions come with a delay. You should have by now quest concerning looting the legendary item.

sntnick1
sntnick1
1 posts
Nomad

hi i wana report an or more player to armorgames GM but not cat becaused r2games in and not recognised our acount of armores game ..
So i meet some people what used codes or other harmful program what can to join in safety area of battleground and not take damages one of this its here in battleground and take in joke of me and offen und injury me
hi i'm four europe 5 servers wartune armores game
i wrote this becaused this its in not r2 games gm shttt button this its an badjoke about GM or another what need to make her job but Not make
i join in battleground this its 2 time and becaused GM missing ingsme the oponent player its placed whit hack or codes by aproced of GM Friends its in safety area of my places here its print with that guy and her/him injury ... thats sad .. i play to relax and droop out off stress... to relieve stress than ?
what this ?
http://imageshack.com/a/img537/3023/75eH0M.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/6097/7Ug3Gu.jpg

HomoDog
HomoDog
3 posts
Lord

Login success! Waiting for party information

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@HomoDog what game ? The weapon master ?

alexi823
alexi823
13 posts
Grand Duke

The One gold star & Big-Rig Wrecker quests in Building rush dont work

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@alexi823 a know problem by @Armorgames @Tasselfoot one of possibility is that these quests will be deleted.

Thebestgta5player1
Thebestgta5player1
2 posts
Nomad

[i]i did half the Infectonator 2 quests but i doesn't show them on my profile that i did them

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Thebestgta5player1

Can you provide a screenshot where you see them completed ?
screenshot > upload on http://prnt.sc/ (or any other) > post here

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Building Rush quests will hopefully be fixed this week.

Showing 646-660 of 1073