ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718491
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The bug regarding the Armatar changing Quest is still present I think. At least on my profile.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I have another report of broken quests @Tasselfoot . The quests for bubble tanks tower defence are broken. Here's a hug for your hard work. *hugs Tasselfoot*

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Nicodemus ask ferret

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

@Gogotank I see your post on the game comments from 3 months ago, however I'm not seeing any comments from anyone else about the game. Can anyone else confirm broken quests on BTTD? And if so, is it all quests or just some/one?

Thanks.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@tasselfoot @gogotank i confirm these quest are not working (tested: Starting Point, Stingy, Ride It Out, Step Up)

VermilionPhoenix
VermilionPhoenix
107 posts
Duke

there is need some fix for Building rush quests the big-rig wrecker doesn't work

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

@VermilionPhoenix That quest has been broken for months. Tasselfoot said on this page that they will hopefully be fixed this week.

VermilionPhoenix
VermilionPhoenix
107 posts
Duke

@Arm_Candy just remember it cuz like you said it's broken for months lol

bowery03
bowery03
5 posts
Nomad

Heroes of Glory isn't loading, and the older servers need updating!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@VermilionPhoenix The Quests for Building Rush have now been fixed!

@ThirdStrike Hmmm... seems like there's something wrong with them indeed. I will forward this to @Tasselfoot to have a look at. Thanx for reporting it!

@bowery03 The game seems to be loading fine for me. Did you try changing browsers and check if this is the issue? Also, this thread is for reports about Quest problems only. If you have a problem with a game specifically, please look for an exsisting thread about it in the Support Forum, or make a new one for it, ok?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Weird about Give Up. I checked and it was submitting progress, while we have it set up to only accept a value upon completion. I fixed this... so now it should work and trigger properly. Wonder how long it had been that way? Very weird.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ThirdStrike It's fixed now thanx to @Tasselfoot!

Viseris
Viseris
20 posts
King

Hi all,
I have this problem:
http://img537.imageshack.us/img537/2986/MZKyV3.png
but i have complete this quest:
http://img673.imageshack.us/img673/6382/uWw99R.png

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Viseris you didn't look up, 2 admins have replied on this problem and fixed.. you didn't even take a moment to look up.. shame on you!

Alpha_Prototype
Alpha_Prototype
1 posts
King

@Viseris I have a same problem.

@Andelhofs probably this and that are different matters because this problem has not yet been fixed.

Showing 661-675 of 1074