ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715624
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Copy of my comment on another thread:
''Sorry to spam, but it seems I can't get these 2 achievements:
- Unstoppable Force (Deal 500+ damage in a single hit)
-Shogun Showdown (Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace)
As said before, I've tried relogging.
I can't think any way to solve this problem, so anyone more professional please help me and others with the same problem. I'm trying to get all Quests done and it would be really sad if my quest to get all quests () can't be done because of this glitch.''

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Deleted two off topic posts a user made in this thread, but has already made a separate thread for in the support forum. =)

And the fact that this thread is VERY quiet lately, is only a good sign of you ask me!

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

I still don't see accurate numbers for my quests completed in my profile.

rayomcr1
rayomcr1
2 posts
Jester

Quest aren't working on the "give up" game

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ Vongoethe : Can you please specify a little more as to which Quests aren't showing. And if they all are, what amount of Quests is missing in the total number shown on your profile? Thank you! =)

@ rayomcr1 : Same question here... can you please specify the problem a little? Are none of the Quests showing; they aren't awarded on the game page when achieved; they are not showing up on your profile? Thank you! =)

rayomcr1
rayomcr1
2 posts
Jester

they aren't working at all, you do one of the achievements and it isn't showed in the game page or profile.
I tried with these 3
"Take the Low Road"
"Off to a Good Start"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

LiquidKryptonite
LiquidKryptonite
30 posts
Jester

Having the same problem as raomcr1; the quests aren't awarded to me on Give Up, even though I did the requirements.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8900/giveup.png

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3424/giveup2.png

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Strike Force Heroes 2 has a bug with the quests. I've completed a handful of them, but the site refuses to recognize that I've completed any of them. I can tell I'm not the only one who is experiencing these difficulties because I'm seeing people all over the site report this same exact problem, so I know it's not just some weird glitch with my computer.

Grenirux
Grenirux
7 posts
Chancellor

I was playing Give Up a few days ago just now have found this forum and i couldnt get Take the Low Road or You Finally Made it! to work i submitted score and still didnt appear as completed ive tried numerous times /:

LeuVladDaniel
LeuVladDaniel
1 posts
Nomad

I ve got an bug. I finished campagin on Strike Force Heroes 2 and the Quests arent in my Quest page! Fix that!!

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

I continue (since quests came out) to have the wrong numbers in my profile. Currently it shows 115 quests completed. I've completed 130+ with certainty. On page 7 of my profile it shows 115 of 126 completed. Neither of those numbers is correct.

For a brief time the correct counts "caught up" with my actual situation, but at this time I've been stuck at 115 for weeks, while it has been higher than 115 the entire time.

Also, why can't I see past page 7? I have enough completed quests to flush out a page 8. Refreshing my browser, trying other browsers, etc... has had no effect on these issues since they began. Can someone on staff please message me anything at all regarding this? I've reported this before and I received only comments (in the forums) suggesting other browsers and such, even though I stated I've already done that.

mati_CAI
mati_CAI
7 posts
Scribe

I dont speak english very well. jeje , i have a problem whit sfh2 , i have the quests bug

mati_CAI
mati_CAI
7 posts
Scribe

plz try to help me . i love armorgames xD very nices games

vicky_121
vicky_121
2 posts
Nomad

hi i have a problem since 2 days am playing 2 mmo games on armor games for months "wartune" and " The last stand dead zone " . but for last 2 days i cant load my games when i try i just get chat window not the game plz help.

mati_CAI
mati_CAI
7 posts
Scribe

plz, can help me? i have quests bug in Sfh2

Showing 61-75 of 1073