ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716426
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Calthar Allright, we will have another look... thanx.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee Thank you

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Quest "Ancient Power" for "Clicker Heroes" shown to me as 25%-completed in list of quests. It was fully completed a long time ago. Also it is shown to me as completed on game page. Found just today, everything was normal before.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@TheZink You're welcome!

@Calthar We had a look and the Quests for 'Sky Quest' should work normal now. If they seem to be broken still, please post about it here along with an @ callout to me, ok?

@Alpha900i Some adjustments were made to that particular Clicker Heroes Quest, which could explain the visually weird information shown with it. The Quest should unlock at a normal point in the game now though.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee That is great to hear! I keep an eye on it!

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

@MrDayCee not quite sure I get it. Quest was completed long time ago - atm I have 5 ancients summoned. Should I do something to make quest marked on quest page or it will be fixed later?
Also problem seem to be spreading. Just now 4 more quests became look uncompleted on quest page though being completed on game page - "Just Out of School", "Getting Good At This", "It Could Even be a boat" and "OCD" from "Sky Quest"

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

@MrDayCee I'm having the same issue as Alpha900i with the "Ancient Power" quest from the game Clicker Heroes and the quests "Just Out of School", "Getting Good At This", "It Could Even be a boat" and "OCD" from the game Sky Quest.

All are displayed as "not completed" on the quest list:
http://i.imgur.com/NTAScxM.png

All these quests are still displayed as completed on my profile. I had completed them months ago:
http://i.imgur.com/27ekiNF.png
http://i.imgur.com/qvJGJX3.png

The quests are also displayed as completed on the respective game pages:
http://i.imgur.com/xLR4VrO.png
http://i.imgur.com/7BJLobh.png

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee I do not get the Armatar Exchange quest, is it generally bugged ?

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Checked just now and bug seems fixed. Thank you very much!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Alpha900i @llama132 @R2D21999 Sorry forgot to reply here. All bugs with the Quests for "Sky Quest" and "Clicker Heroes" should be fixed now!

@Calthar It should work normally. Can you try changing your Armatar, log off from the website and back in again for me? This could verify the change better. Let me know if it worked, ok? Thanx.

@jimmycarlos (Invert Selection) The Quest image for 'Insane Inverter' is fixed.
Is the bug with the Quests for Decision 3 still not fixed? :/

@BalkanRenegades (Don't Escape 2) The actions you described are the correct ones to unlock the Quest. I tested and the Quest unlocked for me without a problem. I think you need to replay the game from the beginning and make sure you finish it completely.

dragonking9
dragonking9
37 posts
Lord

had issues loading a lot of games today. part of them will load but others won't. absorbed, coinbox hero, blacksmith lab, arc of templar, etc... can get to a load screen or first area then freezes or won't even start. been going on for a few hours

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee Excuse the late response.

I did as you adviced and changed my Armatar to another game-based one, logged off, closed browser, logged in again. However, I do not receive the quest.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Calthar You should be all set now!

@dragonking9 This thread is to report problems with Quests only. Your problem seems to be software/hardware/game related. Could you please make a new thread about it in the Support Forum? We will check in there and help you out with it. Ok?

In the meantime... try checking whether your Flash Player's uptodate and whether there's a problem with your internet connection perhaps. If you run any adblocking software, please turn it off as it may interfere with the game and it's loading process.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee Thank you!

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@MrDayCee - New quests for Arc of Templar show up in both game page and Quests page, but all of the icons are displaying the 'image can not be displayed' error.

Showing 736-750 of 1073