ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715623
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@sam80900 Please check your internet connection perhaps? If this is not the case, please contact support for this game or make a thread in the support forum.

@hazm Could you please post a screenshot for proof and I will have a look. Also, sometimes a Quest needs some time to unlock.

hazm
hazm
11 posts
Grand Duke

@MrDayCee
I think it's been a year, how long does it take lol. :P
http://tinyurl.com/gtrk3lj
http://tinyurl.com/z6unz9v

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@MrDayCee Trouble with Monster Bark. I cannot get "Lady Bull" Quest, although I fulfilled the quest criteria. Help please.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@hazm Sory for the late reply on this... silly winter holiday season has kept me extremely busy! The Quest has been awarded to you and you should see it show up on your profile now. Congratulations! Well done!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@BalkanRenegades Please send me a screenshot of the World Menu in the game Monster Bark for progress verification and I will look into it.

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

I was playing Brave Shorties, and when I filled out my army the "Max Army" achievement did not go off.(http://image.prntscr.com/image/abfb0844fd4546319dd3b23ab62cd08a.png) To shows that I have full army that I have unlocked all the keys.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did you play another level with that maxed out army @Calibrate ? Because that should trigger the Quest.

greydragonfire64
greydragonfire64
4 posts
Templar

I played forgotten hilluppeteer and got all quests. the last two never registered. I thought it might just be a glitch, but here I am a month later, and nothing. Is there a way to get them back?

greydragonfire64
greydragonfire64
4 posts
Templar

*forgotten hill: puppeteer

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There is no progress showing for your account on these last two Quests @greydragonfire64 ... The game isn't that difficult or long, so replaying it once more shouldn't be that hard. Could you try one more run through?

greydragonfire64
greydragonfire64
4 posts
Templar

Yeah I can.. It's just annoying. Thanks though MrDayCee.

alien1507
alien1507
1 posts
Nomad

Sparta: War of Empires
Quest: Hall of Xenia achievement

I added few friends just as they discribed and it passed more the a two weeks, but noone of my friends is added and quest is not finished yet. Please fix this a close this quest of mine as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee, I got the Bonus Time! achievement from Jo & Momo: Forest Rush after collecting 249/250 coins whereas the tooltip says one has to collect all coins, means 250 ones.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@alien1507 This is not an Armor Games Quest, but an in-game quest for which you need to contact the Sparta: War of Empires Support.

@Calthar I guess you're lucky... but I will keep an eye out for more mentionings of this and if it is really frequent we can have the game dev have a look, ok? Thanx for notifying me!

paperrose
paperrose
1 posts
Herald

I have a bug on a Witch Hunt game.
I have in-game achievements like Arcanist, Rune Master and King Slayer(Defeateg King Gobu) but I didn't receive same AG Quests.

Showing 856-870 of 1073