ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715622
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
DarkGer
DarkGer
3 posts
Nomad

i'm not sure if here's the place to say it but i can't find the answer! i can log in with my other acc (LordGer) but i can't play any MMO game, enter here or nothing! appears a error 500 (internal server error)... please help me i readed that the only way to solve this is telling you about it if there's a way to contact us let me know but i'll leave my hotmail here so you can write me! otsugua_62@hotmail.com

OladHann
OladHann
1 posts
Peasant

Hello,
I played several games and never got any quest. For exemple yesterday and today I finished "Incursion 2 the artifact". I was logged in and used an online save. I should have at least 5 quests for that, but I didn't got any. Can someone check that please? Thank you.

Kukung
Kukung
4 posts
King

Game: Dawn of the dead
Quest: Battle Strong
Account: Kukung
Symptom: Cannot get the quest when BSI over 10 after level 100.
Please see evidence below.
http://i.imgur.com/flITBfL.jpg

Kukung
Kukung
4 posts
King

Game: Dawn of the dead

Opps! I mean Dawn of the dragon :P
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Still, the page with the game won't remember completed quests, so every reload the screen keeps doing that quest completion WHAM! over and overagain when the triggering condition appears. The overall quests and profile seem to be working fine, just the page with the game window itself is buggy.

Yoscarian
Yoscarian
1 posts
Shepherd

I've been experiencing a bug with the quests on Dawn of the Dragons. I get the same quest awards EVERY time I play. So every time I log on, the same awards come up- 5 different very basic awards that I should have behind me long ago. And frankly they're really very annoying- the pause in game play & overly loud clang that I can't turn off are a drag.

Please help!

TheLuggage
TheLuggage
9 posts
Jester

For the last few days, every time I restart/refresh Dawn of the Dragons, I get a repetition of Quest awards that I have already earned (happens every time I loot a Lurking Horror as well). I would greatly appreciate it if this could be rectified.

Calcu
Calcu
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Calcu
Post that question in the support section.
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/forum/34/support-forum/]

Kiaunius
Kiaunius
3 posts
Nomad

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

hello my friend have log in problem in his armorgames account. his password does not working. when he reset password, and make new one, he still can't log in. his use name is otlo emai otlo@one.lt is ir posible to solve this problem?
i poste this in to link i was given yesterday, but my post was deleted and no one answer, he pay money for game, and now he cant play it. why admins ignore post and delete it?

Please direct these questions to the administration team. These are issues related with the operation of the site and cannot be addressed by either standard users or moderators.
Kiaunius
Kiaunius
3 posts
Nomad

how can i contact administration team?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I already answered this question (with an email address) on your userprofile Kiaunius... please follow those directions, ok? Thank you... =)

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

http://i.imgur.com/7IULvj6.jpg

Somehow I didn't get the "Complete Game" medal for GiveUp. Hope, that this screen is enough of proof.

petkokr
petkokr
1 posts
Nomad

Down of the Dragons - still the same quests are completing every page visit all over again and again. It is VERY ANNOYING, please fix it or at least make us option to turn off sound for ArmorGames quest sounds, TY

Showing 121-135 of 1073