Forums

ForumsPopular Media

'90's Cartoons list: How many have YOU seen?

Posted Jul 16, '14 at 5:33pm

DarthTyrannausarus

DarthTyrannausarus

526 posts

Sonic X was my favorite anime when i watched it back in the day. It used to have reruns but I can't find the show anymore

Posted Jul 16, '14 at 7:31pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,089 posts

The Simpsons and South Park, that is if I remember South Park correctly.

Posted Jan 27, '15 at 12:16pm

kitten66685

kitten66685

2 posts

Down Wit Droopy D was one of my favorite shows. I remember staying up late so that I could watch it. For some reason they aired it around 1-3 in the morning. The intro was very catchy.

Posted Jan 27, '15 at 12:52pm

kitten66685

kitten66685

2 posts

[url=http://youtu.be/pjCXMoaTlXo]
Hopefully I did this right, posting the link for the intro to Down Wit Droopy D.

last edited Jan 27 2015 12:55 pm by kitten66685

Posted Feb 6, '15 at 2:52pm

KawaiiRion

KawaiiRion

213 posts

This list includes the ones I've seen (mostly). Gee, I've spent a lotta time watching dat television as a kid/a bit older than that. And I still continue to search new series (I haven't found anything new for now, I'm just trying to search some film every now and then).

They also include small comments.

Teen Titans - Yes
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - Yes
Johnny Bravo - A bit? I do know that character, though...
Johnny Test - Err... Maybe?
Kim Possible - Definitely.
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends - Yup.
Ed Edd and Eddy - Yes.
Courage the Cowardly Dog - Slightly.
Dexter's Lab - Yaaaaaaay!
Powerpuff Girls - Another yaaaaaaay!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - A teeny tiny bit.
Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo-by-doo, where are you?
What's New, Scooby Doo? - Umm. I wouldn't count on me seeing this one. Maybe I've seen a bit of them both...?
Fillmore! - Maybe?
Ben 10 - Yup.
Recess - ?
Codename: Kids Next Door - 'Twas one of my favourites.
Fairly Oddparents - Yes.
Sailor Moon - Yes.
Danny Phantom - This was also one of my favourites! I do think that PPG or Dexter's Lab was my favourite.
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Yeeeeeessssh!
Samurai Jack - Yup.
Hey Arnold - ...
Catdog - Not so sure.
Spongebob Squarepants - Yesh.
The Flintstones - A teeny tiny bit.
Batman Beyond - Yesh. I loved the way the Penguin looked in this one

And a bunch of others! It's just that the comment limit is coming straight at me... .__.'

last edited Feb 06 2015 03:01 pm by KawaiiRion

Posted Feb 6, '15 at 10:41pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

194 posts

@KawaiiRion
To refresh your memory, or if you just don't live in the US, Recess was a show about a group of friends dealing with the usual schoolyard nonsense every kid takes so seriously at recess. It was well written and easy to relate with for kids of the time.

Fillmore was a sadly shot-lived crime drama that involved an unusually serious hall monitor (basically a black version of Numbah 1 from Codename: Kids Next Door) figuring out which kids broke the rules and need to be sent to detention.

Catdog you would remember. It was set in a world where there are no humans, only sentient animals, and the titular characters were a cat and a dog conjoined at the waist with no lower body. Nickelodeon really knew how to pump out the weird back then.

Johnny Test isn't really 90s. It premiered in 2005, but borrows heavily from Dexter's lab and The Adventures of Jimmy Newtron with a little Fairly Odd Parents thrown in. It can kill a few hours if you're really bored but it's not great.

And I think you're remembering the wrong Batman series. I've seen every episode of Batman Beyond and Penguin isn't in any of them as far as I remember.

Posted Feb 7, '15 at 7:00am

KawaiiRion

KawaiiRion

213 posts

@Ishtaron

I just re-checked, I've never seen Batman Beyond, it was The Batman (Made during the 2000's) and Batman: The Animated Series (which I think was made during the 90's). I did saw Recess, too but maybe it just wasn't one of the best ones for me :P

Posted Feb 10, '15 at 5:47am

Drink

Drink

1,639 posts

theres only about 5 or so on that list i never seen. **** thining about those shows brings back some good memories, and to be honest im about to turn 21 and i still enjoy alot of those cartoons that are aimed at the younger children. i wish cartoons were like those still but now we got stuff like "uncle grandpa" ...smh

Posted Feb 27, '15 at 7:51pm

AustinsGirl88

AustinsGirl88

1,215 posts

Powerpuff Girls
Rugrats
Yogi Bear
Clifford The Big Red Dog
Tarzan
Cyberspace
Alvin and The Chipmunks
Scooby Doo
What's New, Scooby Doo?

Reply to '90's Cartoons list: How many have YOU seen?

You must be logged in to post a reply!