ForumsNews and FeedbackHigh AP armatars

37 15319
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Now that we have no AP left, you should at least give us all the armatars that weren't unlocked by us in AG2. Or, just let us have new armatars when we get enough AP by commenting and rating and things. You CANNOT just leave us with no new armatars for the rest of the time we play on AG!

• 37 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The very high armatars are unlikely to move over anytime soon, if at all. We respect that many have worked hard to earn those.

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

The new "Quest" system replacing the point system is ridiculous. You get like 5 Quests (or less) a month for only NEW GAMES, and you can't unlock any new ones. So stupid.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

They need to do some new armatar system by unlocking quests.
I believe the rank system should back, they show the member experience on the site, but make others way to rank up, because commenting and posting om community is too easy, and create a lot of spammers!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I believe the rank system should back, they show the member experience on the site,

It either shows how long you have been here, or how much you spam.
The new "Quest" system replacing the point system is ridiculous. You get like 5 Quests (or less) a month for only NEW GAMES, and you can't unlock any new ones. So stupid.

Its better. Its gaming site, the focus should be on gaming. It also makes all of you who "work" for armatars by spamming stop.
Besides, the points system was, if not is, still active. You just cannot see it. I was near the last set when we switched, and I got them a few days afterwords. The top 100 users chart was still working, and still is, we just cant see it anymore. Once they finish everything, it will be much better for you guys obsessed with gaining new armatars.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Psst⦠look at the dateâ¦

Anyway, AP is still with us, but in the consciousness of our minds. What I mean is, AP is still being added up and you can still unlock Armatars. Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed thisâ¦

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Anyway, AP is still with us, but in the consciousness of our minds. What I mean is, AP is still being added up and you can still unlock Armatars. Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed thisâ¦

This is true. I mean, I haven't noticed that specifically, but when the leaderboards page still existed AP was still being added to those on the top 100.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

AP is still being added up and you can still unlock Armatars. Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed thisâ¦

I have..I've unlocked about 3 or 4 tiers since the "removal" of AP
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have..I've unlocked about 3 or 4 tiers since the "removal" of AP
Doesn't matter, I can not change my armatar lest I lose it forever.

~~~Darth Caedus
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Lest it becomes available again in 4 months.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

^Delete.

Lest it becomes available again in 6 months.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Ha ha well i have also noticed that!!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Lest it becomes available again in 6 months.
But their is no guarantee that it will be back.

~~~Darth Caedus
jmababa
jmababa
54 posts
Shepherd

me only unloking now is some crappy ones ive noticed that but old armatars are better

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

I had soooo much AP.I was nearing 7000,I think

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I was nearing 7000,I think

You were a wood squire when AG was removed that means you only had 225 to 399 AP. If you had 7000 you would have been a gold duke.

Anyways, I think you should unlock armatars depending on a quest's difficulty. For example if you completed the 50,000 calorie quest from Treadmill Rex you get an armatar that would normal cost... I want to say... 8000 AP. But if you get an easy quest like the Molest a Chicken quest, you'd probably get an armatar normally in the 1000 AP range.
Showing 16-30 of 37