ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187008
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Right now, I have 87 quests. 75 are from games and the rest are legacy quests. Let's see if I'm able to complete a few more

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Only 59 including legacy quests. I'm working on the Sinjid ones right now. I need 3 more quests. Once I'm done with those I'll move on to the other ones.

hnorgist
hnorgist
28 posts
Marquis

God, I want that Test achievement so much =)

HiGoRashi
HiGoRashi
14 posts
Peasant

AT the moment i got 21, but i want to have more ;D

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

13 Quests for me :P
I'll have more soon though, Just came back to armorgames after quite some time...

Quests do make the site more interesting and stand out from other game-sites.

Pluto14
Pluto14
9 posts
Shepherd

I have 49 quests, because I don't like all the games. (Upgrade complete is boring.)

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

All possible

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

I think that I'm sitting on 85 right now. I don't have most of the legacy ones unfortunately, but there's more being added so I'm good

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

@pluto14
You don't like upgrade complete? Why not? It's succh an amazing game. I have most of those achievements.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Dont mean to double comment but i just saw this and its great.

103. I can only play Sinjid at school because it lags at home. And for some reason teachers get mad about me playing it. So the 6 I am missing are Sinjid ones.

Hmm, i wonder why teachers get mad at you playing games in school? Thats the funniest post ive seen in a while. lol. You remind me of a lot of kids i know.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The only one I'm missing is 100 million for Epic Combo. It doesn't really seem to be worth earning.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It doesn't really seem to be worth earning.

I opened it in another browser and didn't have an issue getting it, I just had to leave my computer on one night.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have 123 right now. I believe there are 124 total. Correct me if I am wrong about that though.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

I have 123 right now. I believe there are 124 total. Correct me if I am wrong about that though.

2 questions.
1. Is that including legacy ones?
2. If so, how did you get both genders?

Other than that, I believe I'm sitting on 90 at this moment. May change soon
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It includes legacy and you only get the gender you previously stated in the control panel.

I have 124.

Showing 31-45 of 348