ForumsProgramming ForumSuper Mario Brothers game

33 11692
cristof
cristof
2 posts
Nomad

If anyone out there is interested in creating a Super Mario Brothers game, let me know! I know pretty much nothing about flash.... I'm a "traditional" graphic designer by trade (don't do web stuff very often).

I have recreated ALL the sprites for SMB1 in vector format (boredom/8-bit nerd) and was thinking it would be cool to remake some type of SMB game... or even if it was just a level creator and people could make levels, save them in a "main system", rate eachothers' levels, etc.

With the sprites already done, the "hard part" remains... a flash genious!! Email me if you are interested.

• 33 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You obviously aren't good at flash if you underestimate how hard it is to make a mario game.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i findit easy

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Then why don't you make a perfect mario game. You'd make thousands of dollars.

Darkmaster76
Darkmaster76
39 posts
Nomad

If you find it easy to make a Mario game with Flash, then your games must not be very good. There are just so many things to consider when trying to make a good Mario game. Collision, physics, AI, transformation from one sprite to another, it makes my head hurt.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

ok wer can i find it

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

bring it on i can do it [b]so bring it on!!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You don't find it you make it yourself.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^^Henry, you obviousely know nothing of flash. You make it with script and artwork not steal it from google.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well I know that there is a flash game trivia thing on this site with mario in it. Its fun but I think that a flash version of mario would be GREAT!

I love mario. It's my favorite gameboy game ever. Its so addocting and a flash version of it would be even better.

So please do make a flash version of mario!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Can't even manage to bold, let alone do flash.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

lol, ok this is starting to turn into a flame war sort of, Henry, by the sounds of it you don't even know what flash is let alone know how to program, so I'd just stop spamming if I were you.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

no wer can i thind flash so i can make it

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well I guess it would be a good idea.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well henry flash is 700$ and you won't pick it up and just make mario. Have fun with a thousand lines of code and 0% you would understand!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

no 700$ no ill never aford that

Showing 16-30 of 33