ForumsSupport ForumI have a good idea for a forums page

4 1867
HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

Is there a page in the forums in which you can direct moderators/admin, or just an experienced AG user, to a forum post that is asking for help, but has no replies? If not, can you make one?

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Isn't it easier to direct any unanswered questions to the mods' own pages? Most questions get answered pretty fast anyway.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I just went through the forums and saw some from months ago that were unanswered

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I just went through the forums and saw some from months ago that were unanswered

Questions that people have seen but don't know how to answer. Relatively few questions are asked that the problem seems to be repetition, not empty pages.

And, even if such questions are not seen, forward it to an active mod. Done. I don't think its necessary at all to have a page with links to pages that don't have answers.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think the mod team has pretty much everything covered right now. All questions and problems are addressed within 1-2 (max) days and Ferret is frequently checking them as well.

Besides that we have all bases covered, we've made a habit of checking for threads that nobody posted in every now and then, but no longer than a few weeks old. Problems that were a few months old and have become buried since are either solved or are no longer relevant in my opinion.

Therefor I think there's no need for a separate forum. =)

Showing 1-4 of 4