ForumsWEPRThe Anonymous Hack

72 25584
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

So, I just saw a video on AOL about this group of hackers who have a WMD they are ready to send out as Operation Last Resort, which is, their Last Resort. They believe that certain forms of the FBI and the Feds are not letting regular U.S. citizens their proper rights, and I totally agree. Not about using the WMD as their "Last Resort", but the Feds have too much power, and they are using their power against the people in an unfair way, and the Feds. are supposed to help us, and make our country a totally better place. Watch this video. It is very informative, and let me know what you guys think about Anonymous and his &quotlan".

• 72 Replies
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

People who work on farms to sell it, obviously. But if you're growing it for your use you shouldn't be forced to share I mean. Not everyone with a mental disease. I have ADHD myself, it's not even a hindrance on my really. I mean people who have it really bad, they can't talk and barely follow instructions. I don't think we should kill them, but there is NO POINT, none at all to send them to school. I'm not going to pay taxes for kids to color all day.

Private businesses and charities help a lot actually. Point is, as far as I'm concerned, the government need to GTFO out of everything. Education in America is bad, why is it private schools, have better students? The Department of Education is horrible, nothing but a bunch of fools running schools, and not worrying about the children's education, but the scores they make on state tests, because, as we all know, higher state test scores = more money for them.

I think healthcare should be free in some ways I guess. But I don't want the government paying for it.

You do realize America is $16 Trillion dollars in debt because it's determined to starts wars and join and fund nearly everyone out there? You do realize my country has the highest incarnation rate in the world and that more than half for for non-violent drug crimes? You do realize America spends more than double any other country the world on it's military and defense budget?

So yeah keep adding on to these departments of education, healthcare, and all that other crap. Make us even more poor.

I don't mean gays will die out, I meant the homophobic people that hate them will. Mostly old people/rednecks.

And I don't really fear the government, but when they can detain you indefinitely, without question, and execute you, no questions asked, then I get a little worried, sorry, that's just me... And they can do that. It clearly violates the constitution, but the heck with that thing, it's just a stupid piece of paper...

And the government has done thing like that. Speaking out against the government is a big no, no.

Case: Schneck Vs. United States. It was later lifted, but the fact is, it was in effect before...

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Education in America is bad, why is it private schools, have better students? The Department of Education is horrible, nothing but a bunch of fools running schools, and not worrying about the children's education, but the scores they make on state tests, because, as we all know, higher state test scores = more money for them.

The abolish the private schools. If there were no private schools this would not be an issue.

But I don't want the government paying for it.

Taxes would pay for it, not the government. Therefore the people would pay for their own healthcare through taxes.

You do realize my country has the highest incarnation rate in the world and that more than half for for non-violent drug crimes? You do realize America spends more than double any other country the world on it's military and defense budget?

Being a Canadian I am very much aware. I never said I liked your government.

So yeah keep adding on to these departments of education, healthcare, and all that other crap. Make us even more poor.

Rememeber the man with 200 million dollars? Tax him. Close off his loop holes in the system and tax him. Why should the poor pay for what they cannot afford? Now, obviously everyone gets taxed, but the rich should be taxed to a greater degree than the poor. I do not support the rich.

And they can do that. It clearly violates the constitution, but the heck with that thing, it's just a stupid piece of paper...

Your constitution is outdated, it needs to be revised.

Case: Schneck Vs. United States. It was later lifted, but the fact is, it was in effect before...

Link?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Private businesses and charities help a lot actually. Point is, as far as I'm concerned, the government need to GTFO out of everything. Education in America is bad, why is it private schools, have better students? The Department of Education is horrible, nothing but a bunch of fools running schools, and not worrying about the children's education, but the scores they make on state tests, because, as we all know, higher state test scores = more money for them.

Your education is horrible because idiots like you protest against taxes. This in turn ships back at you. If you die on the street because your ailment could not be paid for, or your children grow up stupid as bricks because you thought TANSTAAFL (There aint' no such thing as a free lunch) was a stupid idea, do not blame the government. Blame your stupidity.

I think healthcare should be free in some ways I guess. But I don't want the government paying for it.

So you mean you don't even know squat about taxes?

You do realize America is $16 Trillion dollars in debt because it's determined to starts wars and join and fund nearly everyone out there? You do realize my country has the highest incarnation rate in the world and that more than half for for non-violent drug crimes? You do realize America spends more than double any other country the world on it's military and defense budget?

You spend more on your military then the next 27 countries combined. What is odd about you is that you are largely right-wing except for this paragraph, where you swing to Gandhi's ideals. Hypocrisy much?

And I don't really fear the government, but when they can detain you indefinitely, without question, and execute you, no questions asked, then I get a little worried, sorry, that's just me... And they can do that. It clearly violates the constitution, but the heck with that thing, it's just a stupid piece of paper...

Are you implying 1780 America was the best place to be? When despite 'All men should be equal' you still had black slaves?
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Wha the hell. Ahwkay, the stupid government should stop using our **** tax dollars to fund the **** military to get into and keep fighting wars and picking fights with the next country over, and the people cant keep their noses to themselves, and think they can control everything and make everything better and take the **** matters ito their own hands. Also, we cant be giving away money to people who are too lazy. If you spend a whole lifetime with generations upon generations of work, and someone **** well decides they should make you share your hard earned money with some other no-name (sorry, NoName) off the street? Hell no! I mean, I get it if your crippled in any way or mentally disabled? They should hae a program for that, of course. Cutting that off would be absurd. Though still giving money to people like my old next-door neighbors, the "monkeys", who just **** freely put themselves on welfare every month: all that money that they use to buy alchohol and tobacco. If they hae to give them any money at all, highly limit it, so the money strictly goes to food, housing, and like $20 bucks left over for pocket change. **** people know how to work the system. They need to make the guidelines also stricter for applicants for welfare. And Carnage, brah, wolf is right, dont enter that level of ignorance that makes you look like a fool in front of everyone else. But wolf, if you are disrespecting the rights that has made me who I am and you are disrespecting the rights that this country was built on, if you are, shut up. The founding fathers-hypocrites? Explain.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

'Explain'? Both Wolf and myself have pointed out why the Fathers were hypocrites, one of their main faults being that they owned slaves and did not abolish slavery. It too you more than fifty years as a country to work out that slavery was against the Constitution, and that was only after one of the bloodiest wars in recent history.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Also, we cant be giving away money to people who are too lazy.

Do you know what taxes are, and do you know how they work? Also do you know how ignorant you sound?

Though still giving money to people like my old next-door neighbors, the "monkeys", who just **** freely put themselves on welfare every month: all that money that they use to buy alchohol and tobacco.

I realize Canada is not a shining pinacle of kindness, but it's nice to know I don't have to put up with this viewpoint all that often.

If they hae to give them any money at all, highly limit it, so the money strictly goes to food, housing, and like $20 bucks left over for pocket change.

You just advocated limitted government control, and this proposal would require MORE government control. Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

They need to make the guidelines also stricter for applicants for welfare.

Do you know the regulations for welfare application? I'll admit I don't know the American ones, but Canada is fairly strict all things considered, so please go educate yourself on that before making claims.

But wolf, if you are disrespecting the rights that has made me who I am and you are disrespecting the rights that this country was built on, if you are, shut up. The founding fathers-hypocrites? Explain.

I think I explained this already. But let me try again for you.

Back in good ol' 1776, the grand year of American independence the American revolutionaries beat of the British because the British didn't feel the need to waste more money on a war they had the potential to win, but dragging it out would have affected both finances and other things, such as needing to deal with the French. the 18th century was the height of the slave trade, just so you know.

So, about a decade later some men wrote a lovely paper advocating equality for ALL MEN. What these men meant was, equality for all WHITE MEN. See, to them slaves were not men, despite writing it in their constitution these founding fathers were slave owners.

So, if one advocates freedom, yet does not give that freedom, then one is a hypocrite.

Now, as for "insulting" your founding fathers. How am I insulting them? By stating an unpleasant truth that contradicts the wonderful fairyland picture you painted? There are many unpleasant truths in history. Canada has several I could bring up. I'm not here to insult people I am here to discuss and debate.
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Dang i just wrote a really long reply but the page timed out. Very well.

Back in good ol' 1776, the grand year of American independence the American revolutionaries beat of the British because the British didn't feel the need to waste more money on a war they had the potential to win, but dragging it out would have affected both finances and other things, such as needing to deal with the French. the 18th century was the height of the slave trade, just so you know.

So, about a decade later some men wrote a lovely paper advocating equality for ALL MEN. What these men meant was, equality for all WHITE MEN. See, to them slaves were not men, despite writing it in their constitution these founding fathers were slave owners.

So, if one advocates freedom, yet does not give that freedom, then one is a hypocrite.

Now, as for "insulting" your founding fathers. How am I insulting them? By stating an unpleasant truth that contradicts the wonderful fairyland picture you painted? There are many unpleasant truths in history. Canada has several I could bring up. I'm not here to insult people I am here to discuss and debate.

Sorry, I wrongfully accused you, and Im not being a sarcastic jerk. You are right. Though I mean to say that even how bad that matter was, it was patched by, (up for controvercy) the greatest president of the united states, Abraham Lincoln. He fixed slavery, even if he did have a few of his own previously.
Yeah.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Dang i just wrote a really long reply but the page timed out. Very well.

I would still like to see that reply because I'd rather not discuss the portions of American history that I'm not overly familliar with
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

I dont know Amercian history, I just nod and grunt whilst thinking about another thing... yeah.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

It is my belief mentally retarded people should be care for, but not with my tax money, why should I and others pay for broken people? They shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or go to school, or even get a job.

First off what happened to that freedom you were toting? It seems to me restricting one's allowance to reproduce or go to school would be restricting their freedom and would only further handicap these individuals. . Secondly do you feel you shouldn't have any social responsibility in a community?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,251 posts
Regent

It is my belief mentally retarded people should be care for, but not with my tax money, why should I and others pay for broken people? They shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or go to school, or even get a job.

Mentally disabled people are still part of the community and can do things, they can work, contribute, even if not like a normal person. It should thus be in your interest to favorize their integration in society, instead of pumping money (that has to come from somewhere) to keep them alive and bored.
Which reminds me, they also have their dignity and rights as well and being tossed into medical institutions away from society certainly doesn't make them all too happy.
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Yes, it would be somewhat taking away their freedom, but on reproducing for example, why would you want a severely autistic person to create another severely autistic person? It makes no sense. I wouldn't consider myself right-wing. I follow classical liberalism. Free Market, freedom, equality, etc...

And like I said, I mean really mentally ill people. Kids in wheelchairs and can't talk and stuff like that. I guess it's possible they could get a job, somehow maybe, it wouldn't be that good. And again, they aren't learning, I'm sure it's possible for them to learn some things, but now at least, we're paying for them to go to school to color and glue stuff. Which is a WASTE of money.

I don't agree with current taxes, or the money system. I'd abolish Income Taxes and The Federal Reserve. And lower taxes too. I'd also cut federal spending in nearly half. And taxes don't really need to pay for things. It puts too much on the people. Like Social Security, we take more out than we put in. It's ridiculous.

And by social responsibility, do you mean feeling the need to help everyone? No, not at all. If I was rich I would donate money and give some away, because I'm a nice guy, IMO at least hah. But as I'd have it people would be individualists, they take care of themselves, and can help if they want. Taxes don't need to be abolished, though income taxes do, Taxes need a reform. The Fair Tax seems like a good place to go.

And The Constitution is outdated? Okay I agree for the most part on some of it. But saying it's perfectly fine for the government to know everything about citizens, like where they are, what they're doing, the messages they've sent and what they're saying on the phone is wrong. Very wrong, doesn't matter where you live, it shouldn't happen anywhere.

Abolishing private schools want help. If there were no private schools there still would be an issue, you see private schools aren't ran by the government, and have better students, courses, and education, the ones ran by the government are worse. Thus, the department of education needs to be abolished, and save the government money too, instead of pouring it into schools.

And in the case Schneck Vs United States, during WW1 a guy was handing out flyers, saying don't join the army, we shouldn't join the war. He was arrested, and there was the Espionage and Sedition Act, so if you spoke out against the government like that, they considered it "clear and present danger", which would get you in trouble.

The answer to healthcare is no more government. Let the states run it. Fewer government mandates and regulation will allow competition and innovation. What keeps things going? Competition. Without that, everything will be the same and they won't try to make it any better, because what is there now is the only one you can get, with no better alternative.

Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Sorry, meant taxes don't need to really pay for healthcare or other major things. In 3rd paragraph.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I don't agree with current taxes, or the money system. I'd abolish Income Taxes and The Federal Reserve. And lower taxes too. I'd also cut federal spending in nearly half. And taxes don't really need to pay for things. It puts too much on the people. Like Social Security, we take more out than we put in. It's ridiculous

Glad to see you have no understanding of economics.

But as I'd have it people would be individualists

No one ever said anything about not being an individual. Not sure where this came from.

Abolishing private schools want help. If there were no private schools there still would be an issue, you see private schools aren't ran by the government, and have better students, courses, and education, the ones ran by the government are worse. Thus, the department of education needs to be abolished, and save the government money too, instead of pouring it into schools.

Removing private education forces more funding toward public education because more students would be enrolled. Furthermore with public being the only choice parents would demand the government invest in education.

And in the case Schneck Vs United States, during WW1 a guy was handing out flyers, saying don't join the army, we shouldn't join the war.

It's called war time power, the government actually is allowed to do this because there is a chance it will hurt at home support. However, this is not an issue today.

The answer to healthcare is no more government. Let the states run it.

1. The states ARE the government
2. National unity on healthcare produces better results.

Without that, everything will be the same and they won't try to make it any better, because what is there now is the only one you can get, with no better alternative.

Fun fact, out of all Westernized countries the U.S.A is the ONLY country without a firmly established universal healthcare system. Furthermore, out of the developed nations it is one of the worst for healthcare. I think we can say private healthcare doesn't work
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

The states are supposed to have more power over the Fed. The states should choose things, the Federal Government is simply here to protect us. They have no business in education, healthcare, or anything else. The Federal Reserve is obviously a huge determent to the country. There is no need for it. And no no no. Why would you abolish private schools, when many of them are religious, and kid's parents want them to be religious. It makes money. The problem is the government. Funding them is too much, for my country anyways, but beyond that that had to set up a BS Department of Education, which cares about nothing more than money. Which is part of why education is so ****ty. Competition wouldn't only help healthcare but all businesses. Just like it used to be. A free market. We just need a few regulations in place to keep out monopolies and robber barons.

And you're right, what is an issue is the TSA raping women, by searching them. Oh and if you're linked to a terrorist, are a terrorists, or are suspected of being one or being linked to one. You're sent off, until they let you go, no trial, no due process. Oh and they can execute you to, no trial. No questions asked.

Several countries don't have taxes at all, we could get on without them, I'm not suggesting getting rid of them, only income tax though. You seem to want a strong, big government, I want a strong small government. One that has nothing to do with me unless someone invades/attacks my country. Everything else is left to states to handle, or below them.

Showing 16-30 of 72