ForumsGamesBattle for Darkness needs speed up keys

0 1973
Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

Battle for Darkness is like watching the same movie over and over again. It could be good, even great, but as it stands... No.

Often I see games that fail to offer speed up keys and this has to be one of the best examples of why that should be an option for the players. I clocked (as in, with a clock) the so-called speed up key they provided in this game and I see almost nothing.

What it needs is a real 2x/4x/8x speed up. Without this option this game suffers horribly. It could be a great game, but this one omission pretty much kills it. Just look at the player comments. All of them, not just the last few.

Also, many times I see mods and such on this site telling people to send a note to the author. This author has messages turned off. This is not an uncommon thing. I'm aware that some of the good-ole-timey authors don't do this. In this case in particular, it makes a player (me) wonder what good it does to comment or post about an obvious game flaw. An author with a closed profile seems to be saying "don't wanna hear that".

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0