ForumsForum GamesSlippery Slope

10 2592
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Create a fallacious, extrapolated outcome (positive or negative) for the above person's scenario.

P1: I drank some water
P2: When you drink some water, you later need to pee. When you pee, you need to flush. When you flush, the toilet malfunctions. When the toilet malfunctions, it floods your house. When your house is flooded, your feet will get wet with sewage. Don't let your feet get wet with sewage. Don't drink water.

I took out the trash.

P3: When you take out the trash, it gets taken away. When it gets taken away, you realize you dropped your keys in the can. When you realize you dropped your keys in the can, you chase after the truck. When you chase after the truck, you get hit by a bus. When you get hit by a bus, you're taken to a cheap hospital. When you're taken to a cheap hospital, they accidentally switch your records. When they accidentally switch your records, you wake up surrounded by strangers who call you Bill. Don't wake up surrounded by strangers who call you Bill. Don't take out the trash.

I ate a cheeseburger.

P4: When you eat a cheeseburger, you think you're getting fat. When you think you're getting fat, you go to the gym. When you go to the gym, you feel confident. When you feel confident, you are assertive to your boss. When you're assertive to your boss, you get promoted. When you get promoted, the secretary notices. When the secretary notices, she introduces you to her cute, unmaried, younger sister. Always eat cheeseburgers.

I blew my nose in public.

• 10 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 10