Powers: Pyromaster
-----
Level:1
XP:9/10
HP:100/100
-----
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

Hey man, just cause I can make fire, dont mean I'm scared of water. Now lets see here, I dont want to be in your mission, and I dont like you. lets go on an adventure!

Posted May 9, '13 at 7:51pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,314 posts

Knight

Name: Michael simons
-----
-----

"Sorry, pal. Its either the mission or leaving." Says the man.

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:44pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:0/12
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory:N/A.

"I met a nice girl named Grace and offered my help. She accepted and after being attacked by a girl in a robot suit, we went here on an airship. Right now, I'm just here to help her."

Posted May 10, '13 at 6:41am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,314 posts

Knight

-----
-----

"Ok then. We should get going back to base." Says Tog.

Everyone gets into the airship. "You coming?" Shouts Grace.

Posted May 10, '13 at 7:10am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----

"Of course!" I get inside the airship.

Posted May 10, '13 at 8:44am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,286 posts

-----
-----

"Come on man! your no fun!" I grunt and decide to go with him. "Now whats this mission your talking about? Do I get to burn somthing?"

(Why did you take out money?!)

Posted May 10, '13 at 4:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,314 posts

Knight

-----
-----

The airship goes to Long Island, Jack speaks an oath into a mic and a secret entrance opens.

The ship goes in and lands next to a bunch of other ships. You enter the door to exit the hangar and enter a big room, it has a giant computer, a hallway with 23 rooms, a weapons room, and a door leading out of the base.

You see 4 people already there, they introduce themselves to you.

A pregnant blonde who actually turns out that she isn't an assassin but a princess of a destroyed underground city, she tells you that she can teleport and use electric.

Another blonde girl dressed in red introduces herself as Ashley. She says she's a pyro.

A guy named Frost, he doesn't even have to tell you his power, because right when you shake his hand, you feel that his hands are colder than anything you've felt before.

A guy named Tim. Apparantly you laugh at his name, he then shoots a laser at you and you turn into liquid. He shoots another laser and you become solid again.

"So why is he here?" Asks Tim, who's glaring at Jack.
--------------------------------------------

-----
-----

(I figured it out a long time ago, criminals don't buy things)

"You get to burn, yes. The mission will be informed to you at base."He says "Can you fly?"

Posted May 10, '13 at 4:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"Really? We're looking for someone whose power is speed, and there's a race going on today, and they're in the area? Nothing significant THERE..." I say sarcastically. "But seriously, let's go." I tell him. "Let's do this in a way not suspicious..." I say. I use my powers to unlock a cars doors, and I then shut them, when he gets in. I start it up, and start driving.

Posted May 10, '13 at 4:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,314 posts

Knight

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see the finish line of the race. "Hey, can we stop at a Pizza Hut?" Asks Clear.

Posted May 10, '13 at 7:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"After we have Cathy. I can catch her, for Light, or Lightning, is the fastest thing that exists." I tell him. I observe for Cathy.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!