ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647342
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:12/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Eh, why not. I could find a use for them."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name:Fredrick & Kent (Single person)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation and regeneration?
-----
Level:2
XP:10/12
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 100 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.

All I will need shall be 50 clones, for miscilliceus things and such, or can you not do it?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"That should be easy enough. By the way, would you be able to reconstruct a couple of chips that crumbled to dust back into chips?" I ask while making the clones he asked for.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 100 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.
Rebuild the chips I might, make them work that's tricky.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Please try. Even if it doesn't work, I could always study it to try to find a way to replicate its effect." I say while handing Fredrick the bag containing the chips that crumbled to dust.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well what powers do these chips hold, and what stops us from disappearing far away?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"The person who owned the chips was able to control the plants around him and he was also controlling the sea monsters surrounding the island where I fought him. He also had the ability to create clones out of water. And to answer your second question, why not work with me? We are both fighting against the cops and there is that robot to deal with. It would be easier if we were allies instead of enemies."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well you got what you want so let's go to my place where you can make the clones at my place, it's in a very well camouflaged area, I make your airship compact get Kent to teleport you to the house, and I teleport you.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"So, where did you teleport me to?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

We're under a school, a place leading to a small apartment in the city, it's completely furnished as you can tell, and there's a fire range if you want to practice your shooting.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Do you still go to school?" I ask while creating the 50 clones he asked for.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

Yes yes I do it solidifies my cover, plus who'd expect me to hide in the open?

Well want to spar for a bit?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"I'd rather not. I still have to look for Aria and I also have to go back to the prison since we left Lexi there.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well will you be able to fight the armoured guy if you encounter him? Do you have a plan at all? If you do enlighten me.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"The barriers I create can hold him in one place for a short while. As long as I create more barriers as he breaks them, I can keep him distracted while the others either try to find a way to capture him or to escape. I was hoping that with your help, we would be able to capture and interrogate him for any information concerning the Chief of Police."

Showing 3646-3660 of 4719