ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647711
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost, Fredrick
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

I thank the clone then look for the clone with the Metal ball, telling it to follow me. I then run towards where the clones heard the screams.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name:Fredrick(50 clones)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation and regeneration
-----
Level:2
XP:10/12
-----
Contacts: Kreiss
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.
Partner:Kent( same powers)

I grab Lexi well then I guess he's done well I seperate 20 clones from me equipped with my weapons and my standard assault uniform, Kent show time, I let the ship fall and join the fray.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Nick
Powers:flight super strenght
-----
Xp;0/10
Hp:100/100
-----
Inventory:
partner: dog named rico

Yes but an alarm goes off.

You notice the knocked out cops are getting up.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

You find the room and see Aria. You feel happy, but then you see your airship crash down in front of you. I'm pretty sure Frederick did that.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

You see Lexi's eyes glow. "Why did you do that?!"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Aria!" I shout while creating two giant demons made from fire and telling them to pick up the airship.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well trajectory is an odd thing it can follow a path or diverge from it, but if you wish you can take a look at the other side I teleport her to the other side.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

-----
Xp;0/10
-----
Inventory:

I jump out of the hole in the wall

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The demons pick up the airship and you see Aria in the cell. You noticed all she's wearing is women's underwear and a bra to go with it. Her face is bruised and there's a fairly large cut on her torso. She's very pale. "Papa?"
--------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

I don't know what you mean by the other side so I'm going to assume you mean the other side of the prison.

"Well that was interesting." Says Kent.
---------------------------------------------------

-----
Xp;0/10
-----
Inventory:

For the first time you notice a watch tower outside and it has 2 guards patrolling. They haven't noticed you yet but they could see you at any minute.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

-----
Xp;0/10
-----
Inventory:

I fly up to the guard tower punch the first guy as hard as I can and hold the second guy by the coller of his uniform and make him tell me were rico is

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
Xp;3/10
-----
Inventory:

3xp for killing the guy by punching him.

"I don't even know who Rico is."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well Lexi Any idea what this Aria looks like? All clones kill one officer and stand by them, Kent go to Kreiss.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
Level:3
XP:10/15
-----

"No. I just recently joined Kriess on his mission. But he said she looks like an angel. She's also his daughter."

3xp for killing the cop. Level 3: You get to choose a new power.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Aria, are you okay?" I ask while walking towards her. Once I'm beside her, I examine the cut on her torso.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"It hurts." She moans. The cut looks deep like from surgery except instead of stitches they used tape.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation Regeneration Magnetism
-----
Level:3
XP:10/15
-----

I seperate 50 of my clones and make their bodies identical to the guards in all aspects, take their uniforms and put them on, release all prisoners we'll leave with the guards, Lexi you can make your own decision.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"What happened? What did they do to you?" I ask while checking for anymore injuries.

Showing 3721-3735 of 4719