ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647772
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost, Fredrick
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Come on Aria, we have to go." I say while picking her up and walking towards the portal.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Where are we going?" Asks Aria.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"First, we're going to an island to get something for a friend. After, we're going home."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Ok." Says Aria cutely.

You and Aria finally reach the hut. "What are we getting?" Asks Aria.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"The entire hut." I say while creating a giant demon and ordering to dig up the ground under the hut and carry it. I then create a clone, telling to bring Lexi here. If Lexi is already here, I work on creating a portal big enough for the giant to pass through that leads to New York.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

A clone goes to fetch Lexi. The clone comes back with Lexi.

She sees her hut being carried by the demon. "So uh... what's going on here?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"We are about to head to New York. I need you to protect me and Aria while I create a portal big enough for the demon to pass through if anyone tries to stop me." I say while preparing to work on making a portal big enough that the demon can pass through easily without accidentally dropping Lexi's hut.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Oh ok. But just to warn you, there still might be weird things on this island."

A bush on your left moves.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Nicholas
Powers: Telekinesis
-----
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I reply, "Well, I can. But why would I want to do that?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Because I will pound you to a pulp if you don't! I mean... Because I'll give you ice cream."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

"And how exactly do you intend to do that behind bars?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

He holds an ice cream cone.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I just look at him like o.O

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Just get me out!"

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I keep eye contact with him as I slowly, cautiously reach towards the lock with the key and say, "As I unlock your cell, you keep in mind that I could've kept walking."

Showing 3841-3855 of 4719