ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647087
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost, Fredrick
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator, Lexi: Lightning manipulation

"Well, look for me when you're done playing. I'll be looking for a friend of mine." I say. I then look around for Fred.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator, Lexi: Lightning manipulation

(Surprised you even remembered him, I had to use the AG search engine just to find him.)

You see Fred playing poker with a clone of yours. You see the clone throw the cards down and flip the table in frustration.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Hey Fred, I see that you're still winning at poker. Anything interesting you've won recently?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I've won a million dollars in fog dollars." Says Fred. The clone stands up and yells, "I will win this time!!" Ten minutes later the clone loses again.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I laugh while asking about the fog dollars.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"He spawned some money made of fog," says Fred pointing at the clone.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Would it be possible to use those for anything besides playing poker here?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The clone shrugs, "Just as long as the person you're paying doesn't notice."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"So, how have you been?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Terrible, this thing has been beating me." He points at Fred who's shuffling cards.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Shadow
Powers: Shadow blend, shadow manipulation, shadow teleport, super agility
-----
XP:10/12
HP:110/110
-----
Inventory: silenced pistol(5/20), tazer, baton, diamond studded cane, silenced AK-47(20/30), sack (full of cash), silenced shotgun, katana gun(8/10), bag (full of ammo)
Partner magnetism

"Ok"
I go to the main room.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Fred is not a thing, He is a person. On a more serious note, do any of you know anything about the guy in the training room?" I ask while creating a disguise made of fog in the form of a giant Shiba Inu.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: silenced pistol(5/20), tazer, baton, diamond studded cane, silenced AK-47(20/30), sack (full of cash), silenced shotgun, katana gun(8/10), bag (full of ammo)
Partner magnetism

You go in and see people, all of them you have never seen before. There's a girl with brown hair who looks to be 19 or 20, there's a little girl with wings, a guy who looks like Indiana Jones, and a guy who looks like a giant Shiba Inu. There's also a demon and a guy who looks like the clone that led you here, playing poker.
---------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

At the same time you ended your sentence the training door opens, you see Ashley, your clone, and some guy you've never met.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I bark at the guy I've never met while staring at him.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner magnetism

The Shiba Inu randomly barks at you.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

-will probably have to wait for player-

Showing 4441-4455 of 4719