Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 7:26pm

LatinxAssassin

LatinxAssassin

640 posts

Name: Jack Shallow
Age:13
Powers:Telekinesis
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

You appear to be in a white room, kinda like a testing lab, there's nothing in here besides the car, a door, and a security camera in the corner.


"A white room?" Jack says. "Kind of reminds me of the matrix.". Jack approaches the door and knocks on it.
 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 4:28am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

I order the clones to keep the parents silent while I create a wolf made of fire and send it to investigate the explosion. Afterwards, I head to the little girl and check if she's okay.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 6:33am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

Name: Jack Shallow
Age:13
Powers:Telekinesis
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

The door opens and a gun is pointed directly at your face. You turn around and see more cops, how did they get here? You don't know, all you know is that you need to get out.
------------------------------------------------

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

You see that she's scared.

You sense that your wolf has been evaporated. There's a knock at the door.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 6:47am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

I create a clone and send it to open the door while I position myself in front of the girl and create a plethora of swords comprised of fire, aiming it at the door.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 6:51am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

It opens the door. It appears to be a neighbor. She looks at your swords and run away.

An explosion comes from the bathroom.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 7:12am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

I pick up the girl and order the clone to investigate the explosion. I then bring the girl to her parents.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

The girl is frightened and crying. She's a bit better when brought to her parents.

You see your clone thrown across the hallway.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 7:32pm

LatinxAssassin

LatinxAssassin

640 posts

Name: Jack Shallow
Age:13
Powers:Telekinesis
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

The door opens and a gun is pointed directly at your face. You turn around and see more cops, how did they get here? You don't know, all you know is that you need to get out.


I use my telekinesis to push the person at the door and take his gun. I enter the door and make a run for it.
 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 8:29pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

Name: Jack Shallow
Age:13
Powers:Telekinesis
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

3xp

The cops from behind fire as you run.

 

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 8:56pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Kreiss
Age: 19
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

I order the clones that are with the parents to help their fellow clone and to deal with whatever is at the hallway. While they're doing that, I create a giant eagle made from fog big enough to carry me, the girl and her parents and order it to wait outside where we can easily get to it.

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!