ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647103
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:0/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Underwear, specialized cellphone
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yeah she's awake."

He moves away from the doorway and you see her standing and smiling. "Congrats."
----------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

You fire but the bullets just bounce off his skin.

"Where? You mean to Sven? I don't know he's been missing in action I think he's dead."

You see Tog arrive with a water nuke.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

Taylor to you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Will I still be able to fight?" Asks Taylor as she walks through the hallways with you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Alright teleporting now."

You guys teleport right into a Frank fight, you see Tog setting a strange device.(I'll continue once Matt replies)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

You notice Nick, Frost, and Taylor came back.

Bad news though, Frank just broke the water nuke. So its not going to work. He throws the remaining pieces at you. Then he goes attack a knocked out Ashley.
----------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You notice that Frank breaks the device and throws the remaining pieces at Kenji. He then goes attack a knocked out Ashley.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You fire it at Frank and he goes flying and gets knocked into the sea.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:3/50
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation
----------------------
-----
Level: 5
XP: 0/50
HP: 165/165
-----

Tog then crushes him with the ocean.

3xp for both

Level up for Matt 5: Just more health.

"What do we do about Ashley and Jack? Since they're knocked out."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

(waiting for Matt to reply)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I have no more readings on other targets." He glances at Frost then looks away.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"No!" Yells Frost, "I will not put that on, my powers don't work well with armored suits, and for Taylor..." He looks at her belly. "She's pregnant. That's all I gotta say about her."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Bubble?" Frost asks. "What do you mean?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"You can do that? Do you know how useful that could've been in many of our fights?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"In the arena, against Frank, probably something else I'm missing." Says Frost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Alright. We should have Taylor teleport us. Gives us less of a chance on being spotted." Tog looks at Nick. "If that's ok with you."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oh those werehouses. We don't even have to teleport, never mind then." Says Tog.

Showing 616-630 of 4719