ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647552
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:12/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"And how do I know you're not lying to me? Next you're going to tell me you have a pregnant girlfriend."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"You may have forced the assassin to tell."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"The heck just happened?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Wow, you really do have a pregnant girlfriend. Fine I'll join."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry

"I was going to tell you that the thing is broken. But I fixed it, don't worry." You look over and notice that he broke the alarms. "Anyways we should go back to sleep."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual suit [War Machine suit]
Inventory: [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite, Grace, Fire arms manipulation

"Fine, but this better not be ending up with us kissing."

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility (2 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
XP:3/10
-----

I keep running

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite, Grace, Fire arms manipulation

"Fine." she shoots a bullet at the nuke and it disappears.

She taps her boots and they start shooting fire out of them.
-------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

I know. I'm waiting for Matt to come into the base.
---------------------------

Powers: Invisibility (1 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

You end up running into a sign that says leaving Chicago.

Well there's an empty car right next to you. Right now you don't have much of a story but you will, you will.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You arrive and you see the animal weaponry guy, Hamilton there too. Frost throws a snowball at you. "Oops sorry that was an accident."
-------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You hear Kenji arriving with Grace, the Fire arms manipulator girl. Frost throws a snowball at Kenji.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Powers: Invisibility (1 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

Right now you don't have much of a story but you will, you will.

Sounds awesome.

I get into the card and just drive on the road (if there is one)
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Name: John Dangle
Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips
Partner:?

I shoot them with my laser rifle and run to the old abandoned cottage.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: Invisibility (1 turns left cooldown), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

You can't drive a card so I'm guessing you mean the car.

So where are you headed? Are you just escaping the police. Oh yeah invisible done.
----------------------

Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips

You shot 4.

The last one calls for backup but when you hid he couldn't find you.
----------------------
-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

Guess who I'm waiting for.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

I go to the salesman that's right next to the cottage and sell him my both guns.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

(You know as a criminal you don't use money right?)
----------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation
--------------------------------------------
-----
-----

Right when Hamilton and Grace simultaneously open their doors, the sounds of animals and gunfire fill the room.

8:00am

blk: "Wake up sleepy head." You wake up and see Taylor hovering over you. "Time for business today."

MattEm: You wake up to a bucket of water in your face. You see Tog holding a bucket. "Time for business, get some breakfast."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Nope, but we're waiting for Nick and Taylor. I'm starting to think that they're going to have another baby because they've been in there so long." Says Ashley.

Showing 721-735 of 4719