ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647205
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

All the assassins show up in the meeting room except Frost. "You called for us?" Says Jack
-----------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

Kenji calls for a meeting in the meeting room and you go there with the assassins.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

"I need your help with defeating the chief."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Alright, just contact me when you decide to go after him.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

He frowns, "So you're not coming with us to base?"

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Yea that works as well, alright I'm coming. I have nothing I can't do there just as well as here. I should also be able to track down the assassins as long their not completely shut out from technology, might speed up the search by a bit. So lead on to base, I'll be right behind you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
----------------------------------------------
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
---------------------------------

While talking you both notice the entrance opening and Frost comes inside with some stranger.
---------------------------------------

-----
-----

He leads you to a rock and says some secret code. The rock splits open and a hole leads to an underground base. You follow him in and you see a bunch of people around a table, talking.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I listen in to their conversation while following him, seeing if I hear anything of interest.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

R2, are you going to make a new RPG?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@gandalf: Who said I was going to make another RPG?
--------------------------------------------
-----
-----

They're only talking about your presence. But while looking around you see a weapons room, a giant computer, and a loooong hallway filled with bedrooms. You also see the ship you saw before.

-----
-----

"Well sorry! I had to do your business! And no he's not an assassin, he was the guy that followed me." Says Frost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh by the way I won't be here this weekend.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Hamilton raises his hand. "Are you a woman?"

Taylor gets up and goes to the fridge.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I look at Nick, "I don't take orders from anyone here least of all you, I came here because I'd need to deal with them either way and I might as well deal with them now. and for the notice, I haven't seen any problems with her/him (I dont know which gender Kenji is ) keeping control over the group. A change in leadership right now is not effective or useful and it'll probably hamper us." I look at Kenji and I put any monitoring devices nearby to repeat its footage without sound. "I believe I can help with tracking him down and stopping him from tracking us. If he's tracking us as you claim he needs to have something capable of receiving signals which means if I can work with your existing tech team to find out which monitoring devices are yours I can track the remaining monitoring devices to the com receiving the signals from it as well as deactivate it or sabotage it to no longer relay any useful information to them. As for the DNA samples, I admit I'm not exactly sure how they would help him track us but as long as they're not injured we shouldn't be able to be tracked if its an electronic signal then we can jam it, either way, we should be able to keep his tracking of us to rumors and stories."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

"Don't worry I'm not about to backstab you. As for the DNA samples, that means its an electronic signal from the assasins body or from devices that scan for it, if you can give me the DNA samples of the assasins I can create a selective jamming field. It should stop them from detecting our particular assasins. As it is at most a scanner and at best an internal signal that means the range of the jamming field doesn't need to be large, 10 feet should be plenty. I can rig up a jammer all our assasins just need to keep it on them at all times, along with a few battery packs to power it."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

well considering one of my powers is technopathy there literally should not exist a system that can stop me short of cutting itself off from the net. I could literally go to the most basics of the system and stop even the most anti-hacking software in its tracks. The best they could do is slow me down, again assuming they haven't cut themselves off from any form of information transfer. So basically the only things I cant touch are closed systems and those are not exactly useful to us anyway since none of the tracking systems exist like that. And assuming they have another technopathy capable person on their side their still at a disadvantage of having to fight in an electronic system of theirs. I could introduce glitches and errors or overheat the com and since we're in their system they cant do anything back. I have the only weapon in a fight in their systems.

Oh and speaking of electronic warfare make sure that all of our equipment are wired to not receive signals basically no communication with anything other than itself. Nick should be able to use his MAM to keep us all in contact with each other. At least in contact with him in any case.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Not sure what you guys are talking about, but the chief will be dead in this game. The 2nd SM will be coming, it won't have the chief but will have unsuspected twists.

-----
-----
-----
-----

"The only one of us that knows exactly where the chief is, is Tim and he's a little bit too extreme to fight." Says Jack.

Taylor comes back with a salad.

"Anyway," Continues Jack. "It might be helpful if we had more assassins to help us."

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see Daren staring at you angrily. "I thought you were supposed to make me an ally, not a hostage."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Here's the list on paper." Storm hands you the list:

[X]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[X] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
[Kenji]A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X(kinda)]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim
------------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"And you think I'm going to believe you?"

Showing 1006-1020 of 4719