ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647603
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah.

It's chains. You only need a key, this time, it is on the guard. They do not have walkie-talkies or handcuffs. It is not bolted to the floor but also does not have legs either. It's hovering. Only one door. Just uniforms. They don't have extra weapons. Chair is made out of plastic mixed with metal. You are wearing a techno prisoner uniform like the jump suits today.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP: 0/10
-----
Inventory:

You kick the guard and he got knocked out.(he wasn't a very strong guard)

(3xp)

You also escaped the chair but I'm not giving you points for that.

The other guard notices and starts running towards you with his tazer out.(wow these guys are stupid)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
XP: 3/10
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

~Well, it's time to look for a fire source. I have to run around and keep sending some of the shots back at them in the mean time.~

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I will get to everyone later I'm very busy in the real world right now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had enough time for yours.

Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis (Hope that isn't too overpowered...)
-----
-----
Inventory:

You keep volleying the shots, when you suddenly hear sirens behind you. What shall you do super-powered one?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Seems interesting... i am in
Character sheet:
Name:Parsas Regh
Powers: Mindfray - I mess with peoples minds so that they get incapacitated or die (if it isnt to op)
-----
-----

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

-----
-----
Inventory:

~Too many people! I need to find a way out of here or a source of fire, a lighter, anything! I look around my surroundings while still attempting to flee and volleying shots.~

(Btw, I can tell this is probably going to be successful and fun already. I love the way you just put us (or maybe only me) out there. I also like that we can make up basically our choices along the way. Though I am having to use a lot of my own imagination for making up a scene. Oh well.)

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

Name:Sub-1556
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
-----

I jab the guy right in between the eyes, and then make a run for it(super speed).

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Parsas Regh
Powers: Mindfray - I mess with peoples minds so that they get incapacitated or die (if it isnt to op)
-----
-----

You're first in line for the execution room, a man comes in to brings you to the laser. What do you do?

-----

-----
-----
Inventory:

Luckly there's a hobo over a fire on the other side of the street, but you might wanna hurry, the removal team is almost here. And you will be very sad if they came.

-----

-----
XP: 6/10
-----
Inventory:

The guard gets knocked out and falls on his face.

(3XP)

Oh but the key landed on his butt. Nothing dangerous but butts are very disgusting. What will you do?

(I did add XP)

-----

-----
XP:3/10
-----

You jab him between the eyes and run away.

(3XP)

Apparantly, the guards don't like fighting. So they come in to take you back to your room. They also left the door open when they came in.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

-----
-----
Inventory:

~I run over towards it, harness some and use it to attack the cops. After a bit of child's play, I'll start running again. I need to get out of here. I look around for a building or some sort of opening to hide in.~

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I discract them, and than run through the open door.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
-----
Inventory:

Well since he thinks he is ordered to free me, he can just say "He has already passed the desactivation room. I have strict orders to release him. If you think this i lie, just grab him and take it back"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory:

You take they key and unlock the door.

(3xp)

When you get out the first thing you relize, is that you are not in a regular facility, this facility is floating 500 feet from the ground. You also relize that the hallways are filled with many of those same guys, but just a warning not all of them are just regular people...

You also notice a door in front of you that says 'engine room' and a sign pointing to the right saying 'escape pod'.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh my gosh, sorry this is a habit for me.

-----
-----
Inventory:

You got at least 2 of them, yeah that's right 2.

(3XP)

You also notice a window, a door, and for some reason a bomb... don't know why that's there.

The Removal Team has arrived. They shoot a few anti-shots at you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is wrong with me!?!?

-----
XP:6/10
-----

Well you're fast so they barely even notice you.

(3XP)

As you run, you hit a very big guy in the path. Careful this guy has super-strength and is blocking your path, you may have to fight your way out.

-----

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
-----
Inventory:

Well he believes you.

(3XP)

He finally releases you outside. You notice a helicopter and some sirens going off down south. Something must be going on there. Or do you choose to ignore it?(Most times when I say something like that there's usually another player over there, so if you both want to team up you can.)

-----

-----
XP: 9/10
-----
Inventory:

In the engine room you notice that it's not a regular engine. This engine runs on some sort of liquid leading to another door.

"So I see you noticed our little secret."

You turn around and you are met with a punch in the face. When you recover from it you notice the guy have huge biceps so he's probably very strong.

-----

-----
-----
Inventory:

I didn't update your sheet.

Showing 16-30 of 4719