ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647208
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:18/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"How am I supposed to know? Nobody knows." Says Jack.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.

A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.

The metal manipulator, his name is Led.

[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.

[Kenji] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.

A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.

A black girl, speed, Cathay.

A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.

A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.

[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.

A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.

[X(kinda)]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.

A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.

[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.

And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

[NF]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[Kenji] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X(kinda)]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh it shows him in Tokyo, Japan.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Right when you land, a man sneaks up behind you and steals your keys(I can't believe you still had those) and your AR-15. He then runs away.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Shadow? Why would I be a shadow? Can't a guy steal something from someone and not get called a shadow? You probably insulted me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:21/50
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

3xp

You look around the city, after walking around for awhile, you notice that your shadow isn't following your movements.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It just disappears.

"You thought that was me? Hahaha! I'm everywhere and nowhere. You will never find me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Then so be it." You see a shadow rise up from the ground and into a space shuttle, it flies towards space.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Not on my watch!" The voice wasn't Shadow's, but suddenly you see a man reach his hand into a shadow and pulls out Shadow and throws him at you.

"You will never handle my power!" He snaps his finger and 3 anti blasts come out of his finger.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

He simply touches the sphere and it turns to ashes, that's right electricity just turned to ashes.

"My turn." He touches the ground and it starts falling and heads towards you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You forgot about the earth falling didn't you? You and shadow fall into the crack he made.

So none of that flashing and shooting happened.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

None of that works, wanna know why? Because he isn't there any longer.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oww my head! Who was that. And I want the money!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yeah we're clear." Says Shadow.

Your cell phone rings.

Showing 976-990 of 4719