ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647323
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:0/12
HP:120/120
-----

They all hit the cops.(1xp) Level up. more HP.

You see the water elemental looking at you.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I go back to the ground while watching the water elemental.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"And who are you?" Says the water elemental. You see him gripping a trident in his hands.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory:N/A.

"I'm Kreiss, what's your name?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The animal shifter changes back to his normal form, "You think we should kill him, Tog?" The water elemental who's name must be Tog just simply twirls his trident, "It matters what he came here for, Daren. So why did you kill those cops?"
--------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

(by the way I was wrong I forgot Kent, too)

"I can't fly." Says Clear.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

You land in Cincinnati, Ohio. You look at the newspaper and notice a race going on today. "We should check that out." Says Clear, who obviously has a hot dog in his hands.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Name: Michael simons
Powers: Pyromaster
-----
XP:9/10
-----

Hey man, just cause I can make fire, dont mean I'm scared of water. Now lets see here, I dont want to be in your mission, and I dont like you. lets go on an adventure!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Sorry, pal. Its either the mission or leaving." Says the man.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"I met a nice girl named Grace and offered my help. She accepted and after being attacked by a girl in a robot suit, we went here on an airship. Right now, I'm just here to help her."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Ok then. We should get going back to base." Says Tog.

Everyone gets into the airship. "You coming?" Shouts Grace.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Of course!" I get inside the airship.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

-----
-----

"Come on man! your no fun!" I grunt and decide to go with him. "Now whats this mission your talking about? Do I get to burn somthing?"

(Why did you take out money?!)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The airship goes to Long Island, Jack speaks an oath into a mic and a secret entrance opens.

The ship goes in and lands next to a bunch of other ships. You enter the door to exit the hangar and enter a big room, it has a giant computer, a hallway with 23 rooms, a weapons room, and a door leading out of the base.

You see 4 people already there, they introduce themselves to you.

A pregnant blonde who actually turns out that she isn't an assassin but a princess of a destroyed underground city, she tells you that she can teleport and use electric.

Another blonde girl dressed in red introduces herself as Ashley. She says she's a pyro.

A guy named Frost, he doesn't even have to tell you his power, because right when you shake his hand, you feel that his hands are colder than anything you've felt before.

A guy named Tim. Apparantly you laugh at his name, he then shoots a laser at you and you turn into liquid. He shoots another laser and you become solid again.

"So why is he here?" Asks Tim, who's glaring at Jack.
--------------------------------------------

-----
-----

(I figured it out a long time ago, criminals don't buy things)

"You get to burn, yes. The mission will be informed to you at base."He says "Can you fly?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see the finish line of the race. "Hey, can we stop at a Pizza Hut?" Asks Clear.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Pbbbt. You obviously don't know speed people. You see speed people travel on both light and sound, that's pretty fast." Says Clear. "Alright, I'm going to surprise her, I think I know where she is." He turns invisible and goes somewhere.

Showing 1201-1215 of 4719