3,660 posts
Jester

&quotroper gaming computer"

Great now I must go and build a 400$ computer to run Sinjid. Thanks. xD
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Is it possible to beat Lady shiori? She keeps killing me with one attack...

Had the same problem. When she charges her stun attack, look away from her before she uses it. That'll solve the super cheap stunning problem. Then you'll have to take the time to dodge her poison missile attacks. I was a level 20 warrior when I beat her, and she was still harder than the final boss.

As for the lag, I found going fullscreen actually helped with it. I think part of our lag issues might be the computer trying to compromise with the intense game in the middle with the ads going on around it. The game seems to take a few seconds longer to actually load, but the lag that leads to warping disappeared for me when I went fullscreen.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Sour, you missed a 0. Well, for me I am getting my funds ready for a $4,500 gaming rig. O.o' I know your thinking that's dumb, but I did lots of research. getting 3 monitors, and 4 way SLI. Biggest project yet. Sinjid wont be a problem. That is the way to go. OMG! Sinjid on 3 monitors, I cant wait.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Internet Explorer sucks, but from my experience IE>Safari

Safari crapped out much faster than IE did. Safari at first seemed a lot better, but because of how fast it degraded with my use of it, I realized Apple should stick to electronics, and not the browsers used by them :P

Just my experience, though, it may be a perfectly fine browser.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well whatever the reason regardless, going fullscreen helped with my lag, so I was just trying to help those still having lag.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well, for me I am getting my funds ready for a $4,500 gaming rig.

That's a bit over the top. But I guess the monitors and stuff add to it, but still! I mean a 400$ built computer is fine, it can even run good popular games on ultra with a steady 30fps if you buy the right things. I was just joking about the buying a computer for Sinjid, that would be ridiculous xD.

Going off topic but oh well.
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Um why was the title changed? It's so misleading now.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I was wondering that too...

private123
private123
2 posts
Peasant

what is beta

Hemnt
Hemnt
2 posts
Nomad

it will be a good game

Lolpopop111
Lolpopop111
16 posts
Farmer

Not what i expected but.... I thought it would be a whole different genre, and i don't think Sinjid really fits into anywhere...

HackersPros
HackersPros
1 posts
Nomad

[b]Guys Guys This Game so Fu*king perfect

spartan200
spartan200
5 posts
Farmer

Uhm... were do you play it, if its out already

Showing 16-28 of 29