ForumsForum GamesThe Modern Gladiators

133 20270
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

This takes place in Modern times (2050) where a private company kidnaps people, gives them a survival pack with food, water and a pistol of their choice then films it all for people who subscribe to watch. then drops them into a giant sprawling city in the middle of nowhere to fight to the death with others. and YOU have been chosen. The city itself is a mega city in the Gobi Desert, with climate control and every terrain imaginable, though mostly urban.

Now you start off small but if you please the crowd you'll be given or may even find more

Name:
Physical Desc.: at least 3
Personality: at least 3
Trait: from the above 2
Bio: at least 6 sentences, optional
Perk:from the above
----------
Weapon: No desert eagles or the like please, a pistol
Armor: Just regular clothes you'd have
Misc.: add 5 here, no weapons
Health: 100/100
Armor Durability: 0/0
Condition: Fine, Hungry

• 133 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Markus Almeheir
Physical Desc.: Short black spiky hair, Pale (perhaphs now slightly sunburnt) skin, lightly freckled. Bright blue eyes, 5' 4'', Immensely thin, not very broad shoulders, resulting in an almost epicene (genderless) silhouette.
Personality: Dark, vengeful, ambitious, Critical although Hasty at times.
Trait: Short and thin: you are harder to hit with a gun
Bio: Achiles was born in Ireland, had an average education, he has found himself knowledgeable in physics and astronomy to a degree from free-time studying and has attempted to a small degree to become fluent in French and Latin, raised knowing English primarily and Gaelic secondarily.
Despite his seriousness Achiles enjoys quoting or in some way speaking in another language even if he is sure the person he is talking too could only guess his meaning. Achiles is an able swimmer.
Perk:Partially multilingual: he can speak basic french
----------
Weapon: Vindicta Ex : K100 [17/34]
Armor: Grey jeans, black long sleeve shirt shirt that has a golden outline of this shape on his shirt. (desc : stylized 4 sided star with sounded points), Tophat, Crimson scarf, Black shoes several sized too small.
Misc.: Latin dictionary, French for beginners, Journal, Pencil, Eraser

Condition: Fine, (sunburnt)

he finds a loose floor tile, and puts some of it under there

he goes up to the next floor, and as he walks up, he immediately sees a truck pass by the front of the store, it has about 5 people in the back, armed to the teeth

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Pascal Heilik
Physical Desc.: red hair, grey eyes, spade like face.
Personality:eccentric, easily amused, has a hard time taking life seriously .
Trait: Never bored: you have an amazing ability to never let your senses go slack, you can detect people easier
Bio: none
Perk: none
----------
Weapon: USP 15/30
Armor: Business suit, cowboy boots.
Misc.: broken stapler, dried up glue stick, eel skin mask, chunk of pumice bread, spare button.
Armor Durability: 0/0...
Condition: Fine

(Uh oh.)
Slowly holding up my hands to show I'm not holding a weapon (I'm not optimistic enough to call a candy bar a weapon.) I say "Do yourself and don't eat my food after you kill me: I've been handling the packets and I think I have scabrosus nasus...I haven't eaten in days. I suppose you could clean the packets, but then you'd need to clean your hands, and by then the water would have been poisoned with the bacteria from the packets..."

(I'm going to pray he doesn't know any Latin.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Trait: Never bored: you have an amazing ability to never let your senses go slack, you can detect people easier
----------
Misc.: broken stapler, dried up glue stick, eel skin mask, chunk of pumice bread, spare button.

(Uh oh.)
Slowly holding up my hands to show I'm not holding a weapon (I'm not optimistic enough to call a candy bar a weapon.) I say "Do yourself a favor and don't eat my food after you kill me: I've been handling the packets and I think I have scabrosus nasus...I haven't eaten in days. I suppose you could clean the packets, but then you'd need to clean your hands, and by then the water would have been poisoned with the bacteria from the packets..."

(I'm going to pray he doesn't know any Latin.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Physical Desc.: Short black spiky hair, Pale (perhaphs now slightly sunburnt) skin, lightly freckled. Bright blue eyes, 5' 4'', Immensely thin, not very broad shoulders, resulting in an almost epicene (genderless) silhouette.
Bio: Achiles was born in Ireland, had an average education, he has found himself knowledgeable in physics and astronomy to a degree from free-time studying and has attempted to a small degree to become fluent in French and Latin, raised knowing English primarily and Gaelic secondarily.
Despite his seriousness Achiles enjoys quoting or in some way speaking in another language even if he is sure the person he is talking too could only guess his meaning. Achiles is an able swimmer.
----------
Armor: Grey jeans, black long sleeve shirt shirt that has a golden outline of this shape on his shirt. (desc : stylized 4 sided star with sounded points), Tophat, Crimson scarf, Black shoes several sized too small.

"What would their dentists think..." Mark muttered, ducking out of sight, slowly. Suppose they came/game (game as in hunt) here constantly? ...Perhaps not, there was no damage done as far as he could tell. Would it not be a great victory to blow up there car by some means? If they left the vehicle briefly. He might remove there brakes. Mark slipped up further up the stairs.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(bump

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------

it doesn't help

----------

the team stops in front of the coffeeshop and everyone piles out

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

----------

(Yeah, now I think about it, that wouldn't of helped me at all even if it worked.)

Um...I'm going to turn around to face them.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Bump!

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

----------

Slowing further Mark went to the second floor.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

----------

...I'm kind of expecting a description of the person.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Bump)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Bump!)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki