Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why hate China?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:30am

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,557 posts

But give me a list of the "good things" that have come from such Communist states other than over 55 million people slaughtered.

See the problem with this statement, aside from it being somewhat narrow minded and heavily conservative, is we have no idea what you're talking about. You see, what you're calling "communism" actually isn't communism. There is no such thing as communism, except for the ideological form. Now, are we saying that Mao killed these people, or "communism" killed these people?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:57pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

I love Chinese people,but there's one thing I hate related to Chinese.Oh yeah.You know it...MADE IN CHINA.Plastic toys that break in 3 days?Who started selling this crap?Back in the 50's,Japanese and American toys were the real toys.They were impossible to break.In a pawn shop you can get a few bucks for those things.That's the only thing that I don't love about China.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:02pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

297 posts

I love Chinese people,but there's one thing I hate related to Chinese.Oh yeah.You know it...MADE IN CHINA.Plastic toys that break in 3 days?Who started selling this crap?Back in the 50's,Japanese and American toys were the real toys.They were impossible to break.In a pawn shop you can get a few bucks for those things.That's the only thing that I don't love about China.

Yes, you're right. That's basically the mindset of a toy maker in China. They'd rather go the lazy way and still get paid as much as the next guy instead of wasting time and energy on something that will yield them little rewards. It doesn't matter how much we pay for those toys, the stores, companies and the government will take most of the profit before it even reaches the workers' pockets.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:20pm

trying

trying

446 posts

MADE IN CHINA.Plastic toys that break in 3 days?Who started selling this crap?

Actually, they send most of the good stuff over. Just look at the iPhone and iPad. They sell the worse stuff to their own people. I know from personal experience that in China Walmart sells shoes that break after walking a mile. The rubber bottom literally peeled off.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 4:36am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Actually, they send most of the good stuff over. Just look at the iPhone and iPad. They sell the worse stuff to their own people. I know from personal experience that in China Walmart sells shoes that break after walking a mile. The rubber bottom literally peeled off.

Its not about made in china stamp, its abnout how ,much money you have, after all, they make jet fighters and aircraft carriers too.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 11:11pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Because the beneficiaries of capitalism are saving a ton and are popularizing capitalism through a communist country.

Ah, well. The ends justify the means.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:35pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

I'm Chinese.

But I mean other than the fact that their stuff can be kinda cheap and that people always outsource there I don't see anything that bad...

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 2:10am

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

151 posts

Because the beneficiaries of capitalism are saving a ton and are popularizing capitalism through a communist country.

Ah, well. The ends justify the means.

Just curious Salvidian, but wouldn't that be a reason to hate capitalism, not vise-versa?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:57am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

China bought the strategic port of gwadar in pakistan
Look at the ingnorance and arrogance in comments section.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 8:38am

AircraftCarrier

AircraftCarrier

150 posts

China bought the strategic port of gwadar in pakistan
Look at the ingnorance and arrogance in comments section.

I think it is worth mentioning that the US military facilities around China can prevent any Chinese vessel from reaching that Gwadar port.

Reply to Why hate China?

You must be logged in to post a reply!