ForumsGamesI need help on the Sinjid side missions

41 43382
armorme01
armorme01
2 posts
Nomad

I've been playing the game for some time but I just can't find a way to find some of the things that the people in the town ask me for. Can anybody help?

• 41 Replies
FlamezofDeath
FlamezofDeath
1 posts
Peasant

what is the wine thing that you were talking about?

darkranger43
darkranger43
5 posts
Scribe

You give the almost naked guy Fancy Robes you find in a chest in the Shogun Palace. It is in a side room with 4 guys that you can use a Shadow Potion (it makes you invisible) to get past (buy two from the Dutch merchant). If you are a Priest though, wear it and don't give it to the half naked guy because it has 55 int, 20 focus, and lucky which is far better than what he gives you in return.

In the second peaceful stage buy European Wine from the Dutch Merchant
and give it to the guy in the first building of Ryomura Village. He gives you a Lucky Cat Aumlet in return.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I think the warrior is a little less powered.I finished the game with assasain and priest but could'nt defeat the Vecomwoods boss with the warrior.

darkranger43
darkranger43
5 posts
Scribe

I beat the Venomwoods boss on hard on warrior my first try. Get the best weapons you can get and drink an elixir of power. Use doom blade to slow his healing and slam to stop him from casting his poison cloud. Blade storm is useful, too. Also, max out Brutal Advantage. The key is to do as much damage as possible as quickly as you can and to use slam or to stun him to stop his poison cloud.

DaFirebird
DaFirebird
1 posts
Blacksmith

Shuriken is good or the Dai'jin boss

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

Does anybody know how to get the water from The White Forest? Somebody in the village told me to get water from the forest

mrnoodle123
mrnoodle123
1 posts
Nomad

where was i supposed to give the wine

Zackalakz123
Zackalakz123
1 posts
Peasant

In the mine there is a chest that i can't reach. any help?

Well you gotta learn the kunai string skill thing. then you walljump and use that skill to pull yourself to the wall with chest. totally not worth it btw the gear in there sucks.

chickenlee
chickenlee
1 posts
Chamberlain

kunai skill is useful to reach certain chests

Showing 31-39 of 41